Gatwick Ibis Hotel ReviewsThe Ibis Hotel Customer Reviews
- 156 Ibis Gatwick Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 82% of customers who left a review for the Ibis Gatwick Airport would book again
- 156 customers have given an average rating of
- Ibis Ibis hotel Gatwick excellent and very good value for money, but long wait in the cold for shuttle bus which does not run as frequently as advertised.
Oelmann 15 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Yes, the hotel was very good.
Mr Davidelphee 07 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Very helpful and efficient, hotel was much cheaper with holiday extras.
Mrs Thomson 28 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Ibis OK, but room needed refurbishing.
Mr Fligg 25 May, 2012out of 5
- Ibis I was very pleased with the Hotel, comfortable and good food
Miss Cooper 07 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Flawless, will certainly use you again.
Mr Mahoney 13 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Stayed overnight at the Ibis Hotel, Gatwick Staff very friendly and helpful would stay there again
Mrs Clanahan 29 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis We just booked one night in a hotel as we had a morning flight out of Gatwick and I was worried about getting stuck on the M25 and missing it! The hotel was good, as described, and cheaper than booking direct with the hotel (we got free breakfast by booking through holiday extras)
Miss Miles 23 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Check in at the hotel was swift and efficient, and I used the hotel's airport shuttle bus which was also good. I had stayed at the same hotel before which was one reason for choosing it again.
Ms Todd 22 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Good service, recommended and will use again!
Mrs Beattie 13 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Everything came up to expectation.Nice Hotel good Staff.
Mr Locke 12 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Yes hotel was great and staff were very helpful.
Mrs Sharples 04 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Everything went as planned and described as advertised!
Mr Scalzitti 08 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Excellent!!
Mr Rood 06 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Yes thanks, the service was great. This was our first time flying on holiday as a couple and our experience has been great.
Mr Boulden 22 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis It all went really well! I was bit concerned, as it was so cheap. Very happy with the end result.
Miss Henderson 14 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Great rate w/breakfast included. Easy check in as the reservation was perfect. Front desk staff kind enough to give me a quiet room on an upper floor away from the elevators. I will happily use Holiday Extras again while in the UK on business.
Mr Harrell 13 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Excellent Service as usual
Mr Jones 07 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Ibis I think the food at the ibis gatwick is the worst I have had in a very long time. not good when you arrive late starving hungry.
Mrs Cox 08 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Ibis everything went very smoothly including the late check-in at the Gatwick Ibis and we enjoyed the car being delivered to the airport on the return journey. Thanks again
Mr Oliver 05 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Ibis You always provide an efficient service
Mr Allen 30 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Ibis lovely hotel, lovely spacious clean room! huge bathroom! very friendly and helpful staff. It was a great start to our holiday!
Miss Garland 01 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Ibis Very efficient
Ms Poppleton 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Ibis Friendly, efficient staff. Spotless room. Very good meal. Courtesy bus brilliant. An ideal place to spend a night.
17 Dec, 2006out of 5
- Ibis nice clean room comfortable bed and clean bathroom
30 Mar, 2007out of 5
- Ibis the hotel and service were both very good.We would use Holiday extras again.
Mrs Thomson 18 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Ibis Very pleasant accommodation & excellent value. Very satisfied!
Dr Barker 23 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Ibis really good
Mr Kidd 11 Nov, 2007out of 5