(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Parking at the Russ Hill
The Russ Hills on-site car park is currently being expanded from 200 to 500 spaces, so there is more than ample parking. When you arrive at the hotel, check in first and youll be given a designated area of the car park to park in as well as a voucher to display on your dashboard. Choose your space in that area and youre done your car wont be moved or transferred to an overflow car park, so you wont have to hand over your keys.
24-hour surveillance will keep your car safe while youre away. And when its time to catch your flight, the shuttle bus can get you to the airport in around 10 minutes. On return, make your way to the hotel, hop in and drive away.
Arrival at the Russ Hill
You can check in from 15:00. Make sure you book your taxi to the airport with reception in the morning to get a special rate.
Directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M23 at junction 9, following signs for the airport.
- At the first roundabout, take the second exit onto the A23.
- Take the second exit at the next roundabout to stay on the road.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto London Road.
- Take the first exit at one more roundabout onto Povey Cross Road.
- After 3.5 miles, the hotel will be on your left.
You need to check out by 12:00. You’ll have booked a taxi to the airport through the hotel. The driver should know you only need to pay the lower price of £9 each way. The journey to the airport will take 15 minutes.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
1. Drive to the Russ Hill - your confirmation will include driving directions and a postcode for satnavs.
2. Park in the hotel car park and head inside to check in.
3. You may need to leave your keys with the hotel incase it needs to be moved within the car park.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- Both terminals are about 15 minutes from the hotel by taxi.
- Taxis cost around £9 per car each way when booked with reception. We recommend booking yours when you arrive to save time in the morning.
1. Collect your luggage, then catch a taxi back to the hotel.
2. Pick up your keys from reception and drive home.
Russ Hill address