(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
A hotel at the top of its game
For fantastic value, you can't beat newly refurbished Gatwick Travelodge with parking at our customers' favourite car park - Airparks. It's a hotel name you know at an affordable price, just a mile from the airport. Best of all, the hotel has a friendly bar/cafe with prices you won't believe! Even with Airpark's great parking package included, you'll still save.
Reasons to book
- Secured parking at Purple Parking, a secured off-site car park with fast, frequent transfers to the airport.
- Just one mile from the airport.
- Really low prices on food and drink.
- Newly refurbished rooms are more comfortable than you'd expect.
Rooms at the Travelodge Gatwick Central have a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central features a restaurant and a bar.
The restaurant serves at hot buffet breakfast from 7am to 10am on weekdays and 8am to 11am at weekends. £7.95 per adult, and upto two children go free with a paying adult.
A snack menu is available between 10am and 5pm daily. Dinner is served between 5pm and 10pm every day, you can get two courses of family favourites for just £9.95.
Earliest check-in time is 15:00, unless otherwise arranged. Latest check-out time is 12:00, unless otherwise arranged.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Gatwick airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central Address
Povey Cross Road,
The Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central is rated 8/10 by 248 guests.
Arrival at the Travelodge
You can check in from 15:00. Parking overnight at the hotel costs £8 because the hotel do not own the car park, so can't waive the charges.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
Leave the M23 at Junction 9, signposted for Gatwick airport. Take the second exit at the first roundabout signposted Redhill A23. At the next roundabout take the fourth exit towards Redhill A23. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Povey Cross Road. Take the next turning on the left and the Travelodge will be on your left hand side.
You must check out by 12:00. On the day of your flight, you'll need to drive to Purple Parking where your car will be parked while you're away.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
The transfer bus runs to both terminals every 15 to 20 minutes and takes 10 minutes to get to the North terminal and 15 minutes to get to the South terminal. Transfers run 24 hours a day and are included in the price.
Povey Cross Road,