(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
A hotel at the top of its game
For fantastic value, you can't beat newly refurbished Gatwick Travelodge with parking at our customers' favourite car park - Airparks. It's a hotel name you know at an affordable price, just a mile from the airport. Best of all, the hotel has a friendly bar/cafe with prices you won't believe! Even with Airpark's great parking package included, you'll still save.
Reasons to book
- Secured parking at Purple Parking, a secured off-site car park with fast, frequent transfers to the airport.
- Just one mile from the airport.
- Really low prices on food and drink.
- Newly refurbished rooms are more comfortable than you'd expect.
Rooms at the Travelodge Gatwick Central have a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central features a restaurant and a bar.
The restaurant serves at hot buffet breakfast from 7am to 10am on weekdays and 8am to 11am at weekends. £7.95 per adult, and upto two children go free with a paying adult.
A snack menu is available between 10am and 5pm daily. Dinner is served between 5pm and 10pm every day, you can get two courses of family favourites for just £9.95.
Earliest check-in time is 15:00, unless otherwise arranged. Latest check-out time is 12:00, unless otherwise arranged.
Rail and Coach
- Gatwick airport hotels with coach travel to Gatwick airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Gatwick airport hotels with rail travel to Gatwick airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Gatwick airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central Address
Povey Cross Road,
The Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central is rated 8/10 by 250 guests.
Arrival at the Travelodge
You can check in from 15:00. Parking overnight at the hotel costs £8 because the hotel do not own the car park, so can't waive the charges.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
Leave the M23 at Junction 9, signposted for Gatwick airport. Take the second exit at the first roundabout signposted Redhill A23. At the next roundabout take the fourth exit towards Redhill A23. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Povey Cross Road. Take the next turning on the left and the Travelodge will be on your left hand side.
You must check out by 12:00. On the day of your flight, you'll need to drive to Purple Parking where your car will be parked while you're away.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
Drive to the hotel - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for sat navs. Overnight parking costs £8.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- Purple Parking have their own big, blue transfer buses to take you to the airport and back.
- They go to both the North and South terminal, and there's plenty of room for all of your luggage.
- The buses run every 20 minutes, 24 hours a day, take 10 to 15 minutes and your ticket is included in the price.
After your holiday, a bus will take you back to Purple Parking to collect your car. The return journey is also free as part of your package.
- Get the bus back to the car park. It'll pick you up outside the terminal.
- If you're at the South terminal, turn left out of the terminal and wait at bus stop 7 or 8, at ground level, about 25 yards from the exit.
- If you're at the North terminal, turn right out of the terminal and follow signs for buses. Wait at bus stop 6 or 7.
- When you get back to Purple Parking, you'll need to show your parking ticket at reception, and then you'll be able to collect your car and drive home.
If you return early, you'll need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
Povey Cross Road,