Reviews of the Travelodge Gatwick Airport CentralReviews of the Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
- 45 Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 80% of customers who left a review for the Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central would book again
- 45 customers have given an average rating of
- Travelodge Staff unfriendly wrong rooms when arrived and too basic
Mrs Blake 29 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Couldn't be faulted, thank you
Mrs Harris 04 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Staff were nice but the breakfast was poor.
Mrs Jenkins 15 May, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge The Gatwick Travelodge was very good. The staff there and at Airparks were very helpful.
Mr/S Gandon 08 May, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge The Travel Lodge at Gatwick was lovely - all newly refurbished. Room comfy and adequate. We enjoyed a tasty and quick supper on arrival. Reasonably priced.
Mrs Grannell 24 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Great service, clean rooms and no hassle booking in or leaving when we wanted to.
Mrs Thurgood 12 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Generally good,helpful. One mistake in booking, later rectified.
Mr Goodman 03 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Everything went very smoothly and the staff were very helpful. The facilities were adequate (Travelodge) but not perfect, also it would have been better to be upfront at the time of booking about having to pay for the first night parking (being separate from the airport parking).
Mr Cattell 03 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Parking arrangements were most efficient as were those in the hotel.
Ms Bown 25 Mar, 2013out of 5