(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Only a mile from the airport
For fantastic value airport hotel at Gatwick, you can't beat newly refurbished Gatwick Travelodge with parking at our customers' favourite car park - Purple Parking. It's a hotel name you know at an affordable price, just a mile from the airport. Best of all, the hotel has a friendly bar/cafe with prices you won't believe! Even with Purple Parking's great parking package included, you'll still save.
There was nothing wrong with the service you provided. But the hotel was terrible. It was dirty and had to wait for a long time at reception until we was served.Mr Efde (Gatwick Travelodge)
Booked a twin room - a double bed and a camp bed does not count as a twin, I expect 2 proper beds! It was just as well we are friends and don't mind sharing! Also think Â£8 for parking on top is very steep for 1 night. Walls also pretty thin and could hear into the corridor. Needs updating and modernising, shower broken.Miss Harris (Gatwick Travelodge)
Website did not make it clear that the carpark was extra until the booking was complete. It also cost more, Â£8.00 when it was shown as Â£7.50 at the end of the transactionMr Tew (Gatwick Travelodge)
Had to wait ages to check in as no staff available. lots of building work going on. Food not very good. Room okayMr Hall (Gatwick Travelodge)
Yes every thing went smoothly the only thing that I thought was over priced was the lounge I will not be doing that again will use the money saved to buy extra legroom seats on aircraft.Mr Howard (Gatwick Travelodge)
See more Gatwick Travelodge customer reviews
Overall rating: 80% by 250 guests
Arrival at the Travelodge
You can check in from 15:00. Parking overnight at the hotel costs £8 because the hotel do not own the car park, so can't waive the charges.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
Leave the M23 at Junction 9, signposted for Gatwick airport. Take the second exit at the first roundabout signposted Redhill A23. At the next roundabout take the fourth exit towards Redhill A23. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Povey Cross Road. Take the next turning on the left and the Travelodge will be on your left hand side.
You must check out by 12:00. On the day of your flight, you'll need to drive to Purple Parking where your car will be parked while you're away.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:
Drive to the hotel - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for sat navs. Overnight parking costs £8.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
- Purple Parking have their own big, blue transfer buses to take you to the airport and back.
- They go to both the North and South terminal, and there's plenty of room for all of your luggage.
- The buses run every 20 minutes, 24 hours a day, take 10 to 15 minutes and your ticket is included in the price.
After your holiday, a bus will take you back to Purple Parking to collect your car. The return journey is also free as part of your package.
- Get the bus back to the car park. It'll pick you up outside the terminal.
- If you're at the South terminal, turn left out of the terminal and wait at bus stop 7 or 8, at ground level, about 25 yards from the exit.
- If you're at the North terminal, turn right out of the terminal and follow signs for buses. Wait at bus stop 6 or 7.
- When you get back to Purple Parking, you'll need to show your parking ticket at reception, and then you'll be able to collect your car and drive home.
If you return early, you'll need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
Povey Cross Road,