Travelodge Gatwick Airport
Povey Cross Road, Gatwick, Horley RH6 0BE
Book the Travelodge Gatwick
Search hotels at
Exclusive email offers
Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox
We treat your privacy very seriously!
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Only a mile from the airport
For fantastic value airport hotel at Gatwick, you can't beat newly refurbished Gatwick Travelodge with parking at our customers' favourite car park - Purple Parking. It's a hotel name you know at an affordable price, just a mile from the airport. Best of all, the hotel has a friendly bar/cafe with prices you won't believe! Even with Purple Parking's great parking package included, you'll still save.
No wake up call from desk at Gatwick Travel Lodge and had to pay £8 car park not displayed up frontMr Wilkinson (Travelodge)
See more Travelodge customer reviews
Overall rating: 80%by 265 guests
Arrival at the Travelodge
You can check in from 15:00. Parking overnight at the hotel costs £8 because the hotel do not own the car park, so can't waive the charges.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
Leave the M23 at Junction 9, signposted for Gatwick airport. Take the second exit at the first roundabout signposted Redhill A23. At the next roundabout take the fourth exit towards Redhill A23. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Povey Cross Road. Take the next turning on the left and the Travelodge will be on your left hand side.
You must check out by 12:00. On the day of your flight, you'll need to drive to Purple Parking where your car will be parked while you're away.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:Drive to the Travelodge and park in the hotel’s car park overnight. Full driving directions will be on your confirmation and overnight parking costs £8. The car park is regularly patrolled and accessible spaces are available.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:1. Drive to Purple Parking to drop off your car - you’ll find full details on your booking confirmation.
2. Park in one of the arrival bays, take note of the bay number and head to reception to hand over your keys and booking details.
3. You’ll be given a ticket with instructions on what to do when you return - remember to keep this safe.
4. Your car will be parked for you while you board the shuttle bus to the terminal. Buses run every 20 minutes, take 15 minutes to get to both terminals and are included in the price.
5. Purple Parking has CCTV and regular staff patrols.
Coming home:1. Catch the shuttle bus back to Purple Parking - it’s included in the price. It’s bus stop 6 or 7 at the north terminal and bus stop 7 or 8 at the south terminal. Show your ticket to the driver as you board.
2. Collect your keys from reception and find your car.
3. Drive to the exit barrier and scan the barcode attached to your keys to leave.
Povey Cross Road,
* Prices quoted are stays on the 30-04-2017, valid as of 26-02-2017