Glasgow Airport Premier Inn ReviewsGlasgow Airport Premier Inn Reviews
- 113 Premier Inn Glasgow Airport Hotel ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 84% of customers who left a review for the Premier Inn Glasgow Airport Hotel would book again
- 113 customers have given an average rating of
- Premier Inn Everything from the directions to the bus trip went smoothly. No hassles!
Miss Mccrae 22 May, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn Everything was perfect would use again
Mr Roughead 05 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Premier Inn Excellent shuttle service, room good. Disturbed by faulty fire alarm.
Vernon 18 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn Car parking poor service. Hotel ok.
Gunn 21 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn very happy thank you
Cuthill 19 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn yes very helpful
Mrs Sclater 17 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn good.no problems.directions very useful
Miss Forrest 17 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn All fine but we were offered pick up at airport by air parks which turned out to be in holiday inn car park and was difficult to access with luggage trolley so ended up having to Cary luggage and abandon trolley. Minor issue but annoying when tired after overnight flight
Mr Fairs 03 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn great thanks
Miss Logan 14 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn premier inn at Glasgow airport excellent .service at air parks & journey to airport excellent.
Mr Little 13 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn Very helpful
Mrs Cash 11 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn Excellent thanks
Mr Lobban 24 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn yes
Mr Bowie 16 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn The hotel was excellent, the car park for drive fly added an extra hour to the start and half at the end!
Mrs Godsman 14 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn have used holiday extras for about the last 3 years now and will in the future, book early once your holiday booked for best prices
Mr Birse 17 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn everything went well. staff at hotel and parking were excellent
Mr Buchan 10 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn Hotel we booked had everything we needed. Staff helpful and courteous, room spacious. Car parking provided for the 2 weeks we were away at Air Parks. We had to take car in the morning before checking in for flight so only complaint would be it would have been easier to have done this when we arrived the night before. However, no problem with getting car to site and getting back to airport. We paid extra for car to be at airport when arrived back and this went really smoothly allowing us to get on the road much quicker thus avoiding heavy traffic.
Mrs Hill 08 May, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn As described. Staff at hotel very helpful and car parking superb. Will definitely use again.
Mrs Fraser 21 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn All went well and holiday was great
Mr Barclay 19 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Premier Inn yes, everything was great, as expected.
Ms Pine 24 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Premier Inn Everything wonderful met all our expectations
Mrs Walker 15 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Premier Inn I booked car hire along with a hotel package, and when I arrived at the car hire depot the car had been booked in for the wrong dates (different dates from my confirmation). I had to pay for the extra.
Mrs Fisher 27 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Premier Inn Great service,room was really high quality for the price
Mr Macphail 25 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Premier Inn I was really unimpressed by the rooms and the comfortable beds. The staff were very friendly and helpful on reception.
Mrs Minto 24 Oct, 2008out of 5