Ramada Glasgow AirportPre-Book Great Price Rooms at the Ramada
- 256 Ramada Glasgow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Why settle for anything less than the Ramada Glasgow airport? This stylish 4-star hotel is one of the closest of our Glasgow airport hotels at just 500 yards from the terminal, which means you can stay in bed a little longer. Sprawl in a comfy double bed with crisp cotton linen, soft duvets and fluffy pillows. All rooms have sliding mirror windows to block out sound and light, so you're sure to have a peaceful night's sleep before your long journey ahead. Make sure you head to the restaurant and bar for great food and refreshing drinks.
Reasons to book
- • A chic, contemporary hotel 500 metres from the airport.
- • Watch your pizza being cooked in the wood-fired oven in Bagio's restaurant - or tuck into some traditional British fare.
- • Sliding mirror windows in your room block out sound and light, so you won't hear the planes.
- • All rooms have a flatscreen TV with freeview and pay-per-view movies, toiletries and the option of internet.
Rooms at the Ramada Glasgow Airport have an en-suite bathroom, complimentary toiletries, a flat-screen TV with radio and internet access, a telephone, a hairdryer, a trouser press, a welcome tray with tea and coffee making facilities, a desk and digital movies on demand.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Ramada Glasgow Airport features a restaurant, a cafe-bar and conference rooms.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
Bagio's Restaurant is open for breakfast from Monday to Friday from 6.30am to 9.30am, on Saturdays from 7am to 10am and on Sundays from 7.30am to noon. Lunch is available from Monday to Friday from noon to 2pm. Dinner is served all week from 6pm to 9.30pm.
The restaurant serves up a taste of Italy. Order a pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven or fresh pasta accompanied by a smooth glass of wine. If you'd prefer something else, the restaurant also serves a selection of traditional dishes too.
After a long journey, wind down and enjoy your favourite drink in the contemporary surroundings of the Bagio Bar. If you don't fancy heading to the restaurant, you don't have to - order a light meal in the bar and continue relaxing.
You can check in from 2pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Glasgow airport hotels with coach travel to Glasgow airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Glasgow airport hotels with rail travel to Glasgow airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Ramada Glasgow Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Glasgow airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Ramada Glasgow Airport Address
Glasgow Airport Business Park,