Glasgow Ramada Customer Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 398 Ramada Glasgow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 84% of customers who left a review for the Ramada Glasgow Airport would book again
- 398 customers have given an average rating of
- Ramada Trouble free easy overnight stay with parking included. Value for money
Mr Smith 09 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Ramada good service
Mr King 19 May, 2010out of 5
- Ramada The meal in the hotel was very poor,but otherwise the hotel was good.
Mr Crawford 19 May, 2010out of 5
- Ramada everything went like clockwork. Excellent
Mr Stephenson 13 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Ramada A very good service we will use again
Mrs Robertson 16 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Thank you, yes. Absolutely no problems, facilities at hotel, exec lounge, car parking were all exactly as we had requested. All bookings were correct and you made it very easy for us (not to mention a lot cheaper!)
Ms Martin 29 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Yes. Facilities were as described. I would have preferred the car parking facilities to be at the hotel as it took 30 minutes to get to and from the of site car park.
Mr Jack 20 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Ramada I have used Holiday Extras for a number of years when traveling from Manchester and Glasgow to the US and further afield - You certainly know what you are getting and there are no hidden charges
Mr Carlisle 06 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Saw the hotel but had difficulty finding how to reach it from the road as it was not signposted at the entry (Glasgow airport Ramada)
Mr Poustie 04 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Excellent value with parking and travel insurance included . It made it so much easier booking it all together and very competitive prices too. Would definitely use again and recommend.Hotel was great for location and breakfast excellent.
Miss Tinkler 04 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Very pleased with the service. Easy book in at hotel, room good, room service continental breakfast as early flight, efficient transfer to airport terminal building and return after holiday. Will definately use Holiday Extras for our next holiday in the summer and will choose The Ramada hotel again.
Mrs Smith 06 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Ramada We use this hotel around 8 times each year. This year the restaurant facilities, for the first time, were a shambles. Tomato & basil soup ordered was served as carrot and coriander, the pizza was wrong also. Next morning the cooked breakfast arrived before the porridge starter and only after a 25 minute wait. Two reminders required for coffee and tea. And so it went on.....
Mrs Taylor 04 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Ramada I like the fact that you can book a hotel and airport parking with one click of a button rather than having to do each separately.
Mrs Cameron 29 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Ramada We had to wait a long time in the morning to get a bus from the hotel to the airport. Very disappointing as we thought we had chosen the stress free way of getting to the airport on time, and this was not the case.
Mrs Cuthill 28 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Ramada Hotel was very good value - good sized room and very good breakfast. Parking a bit of a problem as not many spaces but moved car to long stay car park. On return into Glasgow airport at 4 a.m. it took a while to get through to hotel to arrange transport - although they then said they would send minibus, they could not advise when it would come so we ended up taking taxi.
Mrs Stewart 26 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Ramada Making the arrangements through Holiday Extras is always easy. Have used your services several times each year for several years without any problems.
Mrs Taylor 13 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Ramada Excellent service and will be using it again in the future. I will also be recommending the service to friends.
Mr Fulton 15 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Ramada We would have preferred adjoining rooms to make it a family room but weren't aware that we had to request this at the time of booking. We thought that booking the 2 rooms together would at least have them next door to one another but instead they were at opposite ends of the corridor. Lovely hotel though and an enjoyable stay.
Miss King 29 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Ramada The sofa bed was a little bit lumpy but it was only for one night, everything else was fine. Ate in the restaurant at night and had really nice pizza.
Mrs Macaulay 18 May, 2009out of 5
- Ramada Fast efficient service. Great food and accommodation. Just what you need before a long flight
Mrs Sisk 10 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Ramada Hotel plus parking is good value once again. We also enjoyed an evening meal at the Ramada Glasgow Hotel.
Mr Kilvington 02 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Ramada The staff were very friendly and the rooms extremely comfortable - thank you - excellent service!
Mr Sutherland 12 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Ramada Hotel staff service excellent
Ms Morrison 29 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Ramada Very comfortable and good links to parking, etc.
Mrs Scott 28 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Ramada VG hotel and service
C3yxl - 18 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Ramada Room was large. airy and clean. Beds were comfortable.
Mrs Gilham 16 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Ramada The staff at Ramada were extremely helpful and we enjoyed a lovely meal in restaurant. The bus service to airport was speedy and efficient. This is our second stay and it won't be the last
Mrs Telford 09 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Ramada i was very happy with your service
Mr Paterson 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Ramada we were favourably impressed with the ramada the staff were very pleasant and efficient.
Mr Macdonald 16 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Ramada This is a perfect hotel with ideal parking arrangements. We will definitely use this again. Keep up the good work.
Mr Speirs 08 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Ramada Very smooth booking and helpful staff when we made changes
Mr Jeffreys 16 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Ramada Lovely room,very clean. Staff provided an excellent service.
Mr Bellfield 29 Aug, 2008out of 5