Heathrow Ibis Hotel ReviewsHeathrow Ibis Hotel Customer Reviews
- 150 Hotel Ibis London Heathrow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : 1,2,3,5,4
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 80% of customers who left a review for the Hotel Ibis London Heathrow Airport would book again
- 150 customers have given an average rating of
- Ibis The only reason we didn't score a 10 is because the room was to hot and sucurity light kept lighting up the room.
Mrs Willoughby 30 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Ibis Great as it is
Mrs Quinn 23 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Ibis We had very good stay food good price and nicely presented and cooked .very impressed with how you booked my daughter in at last minute with no extra charge
Mrs Lile 25 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Ibis The hotel was fine for what we paid. I thought the quality of the food in the restaurant was poor and over priced.
Mrs Curgenven 22 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Ibis I used you to book a hotel to stay at Heathrow before flying early on a Saturday. The process was perfectly straightforward, the hotel was fine and the e-mail confirmation worked perfectly. Thankyou!
Ms Parkes 08 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Ibis Always excellent service. Quick and helpful. The best company to book hotels at Heathrow airport. The telephone staff are informative and friendly. A joy!
Mrs Ram 04 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Hotel was as expected but said they hadn't received payment from you and I had to pay again. On chasing this up on departure, money was refunded
Mrs Wells 28 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Everything went well. Good value for money. Good service.
Mr Nafi 24 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis We were caught in the turmoil of the Heathrow closures unfortunately. We had paid for 14 days parking but ended up flying out 5 days later than anticipated.
We spoke with the hotel about taking our car home and then returning the 5 days later to re-park our car. The hotel said we had to check with holiday extras. We then rang holiday extras and the put us on hold for 5 minutes while they rang the hotel to check.
The part of the service was not very satisfactory, but the rest of the package was great.
Miss Mccabe 07 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Ibis staff and facilities very good.
however after travelling for 18 hours we arrived at the hotel only to find we didn't have a reservation this was sorted and we stayed as booked
Mrs Bowcock 22 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Ibis The ibis hotel was a real eye opener. It was my first experience of a budget hotel. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The rooms and facilities spotless. Great!!
Mr Carter 15 May, 2009out of 5
- Ibis Very pleasurable experience. Thanks
Mrs Stanley 25 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Ibis I had to change my arrangements due to Zoom going bust. You made this easy for me. Thank you.
Mrs Lambert 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Ibis Would Stay Again If we Came to Heathrow
Mr Mccallum 19 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Ibis A better range of beers in the bar of the Ibis Hotel would be an improvement.
Mr Edge 18 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Ibis The breakfast was very good value.
Mr Lane 17 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Ibis The Hotel Ibis was a good clean functional
Hotel,with a good Restaurant Buffet service,
with warm friendly staff,well done.
Mr Gosling 14 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Ibis very helpful lady answering my phone call.
Mrs Newman 16 May, 2007out of 5
- Ibis A quick and efficient service. Good to do business with you.
Mrs Taylor 26 Jun, 2007out of 5
- Ibis Very friendly staff. Good value
Mr Selley 25 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Ibis It was great to be able to have something to eat when I arrived after 10 o'clock.
Mrs Chinna 11 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Ibis Myself and my wife found the Ibis Heathrow a very affordable and great place to stay for two nights prior to our departure from the UK. It was very convenient for travel both into Central London and obviously to the Heathrow Terminals
Mr Bofinger 06 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Ibis very satisfied with room and meals offered
Ms Hitchens 26 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Ibis Very convenient hotel, excellent room, and quiet. Hotel staff were very helpful and the transfers to and from the airport worked like clockwork.
Mr Mills 24 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Ibis All went smoothly.
Mrs Pyke 30 Oct, 2007out of 5
- Ibis Holiday extras provide excellent accommodation, friendly service & approciate meals for the occassion. Keep up the great work I will return in the near future. Cheers Paul Australia
Mr Simper 26 Dec, 2007out of 5
- Ibis THE HOTEL WERE VERY EFFICIENT AND CLEAN. THE FOOD WAS GOOD AND WERE STILL SERVING LATE ON WHEN WE ARRIVED.
Mr Robertson 25 Dec, 2007out of 5
- Ibis I was very surprised - the rooms had just been upgraded and I was so pleased to have booked at the Ibis prior to travelling early the next day- it was a good restful start to my flight and took all the hassle out of last minute travelling to the airport.
Mrs White 23 Dec, 2007out of 5
- Ibis Directions to Ibis were not correct as it is on the right hand side of road and not left as stated. This meant a tricky U turn. Otherwise fine.
Mr Morris 09 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Ibis We thought it was excellent value for money.The only problem was very loud music from nearby permises until the early hours on our outward journey, which wasn't the fault of the hotel.
Miss Roberts 30 Oct, 2007out of 5
- Ibis nice rooms etc. check in was slow,although staff were pleasant,could have just arrived at busy time or perhaps more staff are needed, bar was the same.
Mr Spencer 29 Oct, 2007out of 5
- Ibis The Ibis Hotel at Heathrow gave good value for money.
Mr Stevenson 04 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Ibis Easy booking arrangements - would use again.
Mrs Hamilton 01 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Ibis Room small but clean and adequate. Value for money.
Mrs Ray 30 Sep, 2007out of 5