Heathrow St Giles ReviewsHeathrow St Giles Customer Reviews
- 23 St Giles Hotel Heathrow ratings have an average of
- Terminal : 4,1,2,3,5
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the St Giles Hotel Heathrow would book again
- 23 customers have given an average rating of
- St Giles Very good as a stop off for Heathrow and very friendly and helpful staff, especially early in the morning. Very good and cheap bus service to the airport.
Mr Jackson 19 Oct, 2008out of 5
- St Giles Excellent directions made finding the hotel very easy. Staff and facilities at the St Giles hotel were also very good.
Mr Seymour 28 Sep, 2008out of 5
- St Giles quick and easy to book
09 Sep, 2006out of 5
- St Giles Hotel was clean & comfortable,plus access for heathrow was greatOnly negative was having to arrange taxi on return
03 Dec, 2006out of 5
- St Giles Friendly. Good directions. Comfortable, clean room. The service was as advertised. Welcoming staff.
12 Jan, 2007out of 5
- St Giles Very efficient, we had to change the hotel we booked and the phone was answered promptly by a real person and the booking changed quickly and easily. A refund was organised to reflect the lower price - would certainly use you again.
Mr Tomlinson 01 May, 2007out of 5
- St Giles Great hotel - very spacious, comfortable room for family, friendly staff and safe and convenient parking for Heathrow,
Mrs Yardley 31 Aug, 2007out of 5
- St Giles the hotel was faultless i recommend it to anyone. a+++++++++
Mr Wilkinson 31 Jan, 2008out of 5