Leeds Britannia Hotel ReviewsLeeds Britannia Hotel Customer Reviews
- 92 Britannia Hotel Leeds Bradford Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 90% of customers who left a review for the Britannia Hotel Leeds Bradford Airport would book again
- 92 customers have given an average rating of
- Britannia Everything went extremely smoothly
Mrs Vernon 22 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Britannia We had a very good room for the excellent price we paid very statisfied and will recommend to our Friend's we have already booked again with Holiday Extras.
Mrs Birkett 14 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Britannia everything went as planned, staff were great,ad lovely time, def book again.
Mrs Sharp 15 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia yes staff excellent
Mrs Baxter 05 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Britannia All fine thanks
Mr Davidson 19 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Britannia no contact with staff
Mr Thorp 28 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Britannia great hotel lovely room staff great
Mr Orme 18 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Staff very helpful have stayed there before rooms very comfortable only 10 mins to airport PERFECT.
Mrs Baxter 18 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Britannia good nice clean hotel
Mr Jameson 08 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Britannia yes very happy the service
Miss Wake 28 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Britannia The hotel was suitable for one night and priced about right. The thing we were disappointed in was the 3 course meal pre-booked at £10.50 per person, which we felt wasn't worth it and would not book again if staying, as we fly from Leeds/Bradford regularly.
Mrs Everett 18 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Britannia I have just booked again for myself this december this year also my friend and my self will be staying again next may as i have also just booked it.
Mrs Fisher 01 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Britannia very nice hotel.staff very helpful just one minor hiccup a few of us catching the same flight who shared the same mini bus asked for a four fifteen alarm call but did not receive it untill four thirty
Mrs Fisher 05 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Britannia excellent service
Mr Riley 24 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Great service by friendly staff, and spot on directions to nearest fish and chip shop!!!
Mrs Ruddock 26 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Britannia The service was ok although somewhat impersonal. However, the accommodation, parking and transport to airport service was very good and I am happy to use the service again even though I only live 30 miles from the airport, it makes it so much easier.
11 Aug, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Fabulous food, wonderful staff who made a special occasion that extra bit special, airport transfers excellent, overall - we couldn't speak highly enough of the service received - we will definitely return.
22 Aug, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel nice and convenient for Leeds/Bradford airport. Good accommodation and facilities. Good location to extend holiday and visit Yorkshire dales and vibrant city of Leeds
14 Sep, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Helpful staff
13 Feb, 2007out of 5
- Britannia the whole package was first rate
03 Mar, 2007out of 5
- Britannia Great location, peaceful yet so near to airport. Modern, clean hotel, good food.Transfers excellent (taxi service), arrived within 10 minutes of phoning on return.Great value for money, will certainly stay again.
21 Mar, 2007out of 5
- Britannia Booking was very straightforward and the hotel was ideal for Leeds airport - the included transfers to and from the airport went very smoothly.
20 Apr, 2007out of 5
- Britannia enjoyed our stay very much, would recommend
Mrs Rhodes 03 May, 2007out of 5
- Britannia the hotel was very good the staff very helpful and efficient rooms very clean all in all excellent
Mrs Edwards 16 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Britannia very nice hotel, excellent transfer service, great value for money. would definitely stay in this hotel again.
Mrs Turnbull 24 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Britannia value for money, made taking a 6am flight with a 9 month old child much better.
Mr Higginson 01 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Britannia Very friendly staff, excellant food, prompt transfer to and from airport - will use again thank you
Mr Ketton 31 Aug, 2007out of 5
- Britannia Only stayed briefly, one night. The staff were very friendly and courteous. The taxi service to the airport there and back was first class and the parking deal was excellent value for money.
Mr Lugsden 10 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Britannia A great stay in comfortable surroundings with restaurant facilities, and the car parking /airport transfer arrangements were first class. We shall certainly use the accommodation again. Thanks for a pleasurable experience.
Mr Kitchen 09 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Britannia I thought the hotel was very good and everything was spot on, I would definitely book again if needed.
Ms Bulless 25 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Britannia Comfortable room; excellent transfers at start and finish of holiday
Mr Goodhand 15 Jan, 2008out of 5
- Britannia very pleased, Girl on reception was very polite
Mr Land 17 Nov, 2007out of 5
- Britannia This was the best way possible to start our holiday! After leaving home it got off to a flying start by first staying at the Brittannia Hotel in Bramhope. The staff were friendly, cheerful and helpful, the food was very good and the room excellent. The entire package including the meal and 15 days car parking was excellent value for money, and the efficiency of the taxi 'shuttle' service was brilliant. On the return journey, after making the telephone call to order the taxi, it was with us at the airport within 5 minutes. We did not even have to go into reception before driving off home, as everything was taken care of! That is service of the highest standard! We have already decided that we would definitely do this again the next time we are flying out from Leeds/Bradford airport.
Mrs Turpin 10 Nov, 2007out of 5