(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Save More Online
Set in its own grounds, next to an impressive 18 hole golf course, the recently refurbished Britannia Country House hotel is only five miles from Manchester airport. What's more, the hotel also offers great parking packages for up to eight or 15 days - giving you even more added value. If you're searching Manchester airport hotels looking for convenience and value all under one roof, this hotel could be an ideal option.
Reasons to book
- A charming hotel set in its own grounds offering plenty of style and comfort.
- Lots of leisure facilities including a heated indoor pool, sauna and spa.
- Close to the airport - only just under five miles away
- The hotel is decorated throughout in a tasteful, yet traditional style.
Rooms at the Britannia Country House hotel have an en suite bathroom, a colour TV, a telephone, a radio, a hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available at the Britannia Country House hotel.
The Britannia Country House Manchester Airport features free WiFi, two bars, a pizzeria, a carvery restaurant and free evening newspapers.
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
There's not just one restaurant at the Britannia Country House - there's two, meaning more dishes to choose from. But don't spend too long deciding - the sooner you order, the sooner you can tuck in. Enjoy soup of the day and a succulent carvery with all the trimmings in Jenny's Restaurant, or an Italian pasta dish washed down with a cool glass of white wine. Maybe the chef's specials of the day will grab your eye instead. The choice is yours.
Dinner is served between 18:00 and 21:00 each evening in Jenny's Restaurant and between 17:00 and 23:00 from Monday to Saturday in the Overstuffed Pizzeria. The pizzeria is closed on Sundays.
Get another drink or two after your dinner in Jenny's Bar, grab a stool, sit back and toast your holiday. Jenny's Bar is open every evening from 17:00 to 00:00.
The earliest check-in time is 2pm, unless otherwise arranged. The latest check-out time is 11am, unless otherwise arranged.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Britannia Country House Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Britannia Country House Manchester Airport Address
The Britannia Country House Manchester Airport is rated 8.2/10 by 2320 guests.
The latest check-out time is 11:00. The hotel runs a 24-hour transfer to the hotel to the airport and back. It runs every 45 minutes, takes 20 minutes and costs £6. You'll need to book the transfer at reception.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Drive to the hotel to park - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs.
2. Check in is from 2pm - park your car and head inside to check in.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- When you’re ready to go to the airport, head down to reception who will book you onto the transfer.
- The transfer runs every 45 mins, 24 hours a day and will take approximately 20 minutes.
- The journey costs £6 per person.
Coming home:Collect your luggage and catch the transfer you booked at the hotel back to the car park. If you need to contact the hotel their telephone number will be on your confirmation.
Britannia Country House address