(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Guaranteed Savings Online
Affordable luxury - that's how we'd describe the fantastic Cresta Court hotel at Manchester airport. From the tasty dishes on offer at Dettori's restaurant to the blissful spa, the hotel has everything you need to get your holiday started. On the other hand, your transfers to the airport are free, so's the wifi and you even get a 10% discount on treatments at the spa for booking through us. Enjoy your night at the airport, but keep your cash for your holiday.
Reasons to book
- Delicious dishes at a delectable price at Dettori's restaurant.
- Lighter snacks available at Townfields lounge bar.
- Free wifi throughout the hotel.
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
The Dettori's restaurant at the hotel offers great food at a fantastic price. Expect all the classic pub favourites such as burgers, fish, salad and steak - even better, kids under 12 eat free! It's open from 17:30 to 21:30 so there's plenty of time to get stuck in. If you fancy something a little lighter, Townfields lounge bar offers a selection of tasty sandwiches and sides from 09:30 to 21:30.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Cresta Court Hotel Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Cresta Court Hotel Manchester Airport Address
The Cresta Court Hotel Manchester Airport is rated 8.6/10 by 214 guests.
Arrival at the Cresta Court
The earliest check-in time is 14:00. Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at Junction 7 and take the third exit at the roundabout, onto Durham Road.
- Follow the road for 2.5 miles.
- The hotel will be on your right.
The latest time you can check out is 11:00. When you're ready to fly, reception can book you a taxi to the terminal. This will cost about £12 and take around 15 minutes to reach the airport.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Check in is from 2pm - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs if you need it.
2. Guests can park overnight at the hotel for free.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- When you’re ready to go to the airport, head to reception who will book you a taxi.
- The taxi will take approximately 15 minutes.
- The taxi will cost approximately £12 each way, depending on the company you use.
Cresta Court address