(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Savings Available Online
The Etrop Grange is one of our grander Manchester airport hotels. It is a gracious Grade II listed Georgian Mansion built on the edge of Manchester airport just over a mile away from the terminals. It is the closest hotel to the airport that is not under the flight path. The relaxed, friendly and individual style of the property will ensure you have a unique experience when you stay. The hotel has two fantastic dining options to suit every taste and budget - either the award winning AA Rosette restaurant, The Wine Glass, or the informal, relaxed bistro, Cafe Etrop.
Reasons to book
- Luxury and comfort close to the airport
- The hotel has recently been refurbished to a high standard
- Set in a stunning Georgian country house with brand new restaurant
- Grace, elegance and professional service make for an ideal stay
The rooms at the Etrop Grange hotel have an en suite bathroom, a TV, a telephone,a radio, a modem point, a hairdryer, a trouser press and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available at the Etrop Grange hotel with some items available 24Hours.
The Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport features A restaurant which serves contemporary British cuisine and a bar. If you would prefer a lighter snack then there is also a lounge menu. Wireless Internet access is also available throughout the hotel in all areas including bedrooms.
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
With a reputation for excellent food and exceptional service, the hotel's brand new Grange Bar and Grill will have your tastebuds sizzling with a scrumptious selection of steaks, burgers and desserts. That's not all, there are plenty of light bites, snacks and sandwiches on the menu as well as a range of vegetarian options – there really is something for everyone! The restaurant is open from 18:30 to 21:30 Monday to Saturday and from 18:00 to 21:00 on Sundays.
The earliest check-in time is 14:00 and the latest check-out time is 11:00, unless otherwise arranged.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport Address
The Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport is rated 8.6/10 by 632 guests.
Arrival at the Etrop Grange
The earliest check-in time at the Etrop Grange hotel is 14:00.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at the junction 5 slip road and follow the signs for terminal 2.
- you'll need to follow the slip road down and at the end of the road, you'll come to an oval roundabout, take the first exit onto Outwood Lane West.
- Then, take the immediate left onto Thorley Lane.
- Continue along this road and as the road starts to curve, you should see the hotel on your left.
The latest check-out time at the Etrop Grange is 11:00.
The hotel runs a bus from the hotel to the airport from 05:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 22:00. It takes 3 minutes and is included in the price. If you need a transfer outside of these times, the hotel can arrange a taxi for you at a cost of £5. When you get back from holiday, you will be met at the terminal and taken back to your car.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Drive to the hotel to park - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs.
2. Check in is from 2pm - park your car and head inside to check in.
3. Your car will be moved to a secured car park whilst you’re away so you’ll need to leave your keys with the hotel.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- The hotel runs a bus from the hotel to the airport from 05:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 22:00.
- The bus journey takes 3 minutes and is included in the price.
- If you need to get to the airport outside of these times, the hotel can arrange a taxi for you at a cost of £5.
Coming home:Once you have collected your luggage call the number the hotel gave you when you checked in and you'll be picked up at the airport and taken back to your car.
Etrop Grange address