Manchester Etrop Grange ReviewsManchester Etrop Grange Customer Reviews
- 573 Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport would book again
- 573 customers have given an average rating of
- Etrop Grange Hotel and staff were excellent. Delivery of car to Manchester airport at end of holiday was complicated and took nearly 40 minutes to arrive.
Dr Greenwood 21 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange it was a bit of a task to get the tea and coffee facilaties replenished in the room and the dirty cups and bun to be taken away, meet and great on the way back took 45 mins to arrive as they couldnt find our booking or our car.
Mr Laycock 02 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Rooms in need of decoration. Food not that good and portions were small and expensive.
Mr Bentley 28 May, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything was fine from check in to check out. Staff friendly and helpful food delicious. Airport transfer excellent
Mrs Blyth 24 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Very good, thanks.
Mr Caldwell 18 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange First room had no heating or hot water, the staff tried to remedy several times,so I asked for Â£30 upgrade room which was supplied at no cost. Food deal excellent. Drop off and pickup very efficient, 10/10
Mr Steer 16 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Fantastic
Miss Molloy 16 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange nice facilities. helpful welcoming staff. relaxing atmosphere. comfortable room.ideal location for airport.no complaints.!
Mr Johnson 15 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange From start to finish my whole experience ran like clockwork. Great little hotel !
Mr Sykes 12 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange All went as planned, staff extremely helpful. Would not hesitate in booking Etrop Grange again.
Mrs Yoxall 07 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Lovely hotel - great contrast to usual airport hotels: very good meal. efficient service, excellent meet and greet car system
Mr Gordon 05 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Excellent service on arrival. Even gave us free shuttle service to and from The Station so we could go into Manchester. Delivery of car to Manchester airport on return from holiday took a little longer than I would have liked though.
Mrs Holmes 20 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange The Hotel was dowdy and musty. The staff were friendly. The meet and greet service is excellent and well recommended
Mr Bazter 19 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange We had a very good stay at the hotel and everything went very well from parking up to being dropped off at the departure lounge. The meet and greet on our return went vey smooth also. Good system all round.
Mr Walker 10 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Great thanks, staff were helpful, taxi to the airport was on time and very quick, a few minutes. The return car drop off was smooth and easy a delightful service.
Mrs Walker 07 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange yes very nice, great hotel and service
Mrs Thompson 06 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Early morning call not delivered at Etrop Grange Hotel however. Could have caused major problem for early am flight
Mr Thompson 31 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange We booked parking, overnight accommodation and evening meals at Etrop Grange, Manchester via Holiday Extras. Every part of the service was first rate. Even had the car delivered to the airport upon our return and, thanks to some bird droppings whilst we were on holiday, the car was washed. Cann't get better than that!
Mr Daines 30 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Facilities were good. The hotel was charming and the staff very helpful. We had a lovely meal. The car pick up and drop off was excellent. The only problem for us was that our room was next door to a meeting room and the facilitators started setting up at 11.15 p.m.They were not loud but there were several people talking to each other and coming and going for about an hour. We kept thinking the noise would stop, as surely these people had to go to bed at some time(?), so did not alert reception.There was an internal door from our room to the meeting room which probably meant noise filtered through more easily. We were heading for an early plane so we were not too thrilled. Also it was not until the morning that we realised that, although we could open the dividing door into the meeting room, there was a lock on their side which meant they couldn't get into our room. If I had realised that earlier I would not have been worried about the possibility of people bursting into our room. We mentioned the problem of noise to receoption staff the next day and they said they would ensure it did not happen again. Too late for us but, hopefully, not for other guests.
Ms Maxwell 29 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything was as expected could not fault anything.
Mr Bateman 14 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel excellent
Mr Addison 20 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Etrop Grange everything was perfect
Mrs Cross 16 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Etrop Grange good service
Mr Kearey 06 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Etrop Grange Lovely hotel, super service, excellent transport to airport, lovely food.
Mrs Mason 02 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything went to plan to enable our holiday to have a perfect start. On our return the meet and greet facility made our trip home begin without any delay.
Mr Houseman 01 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Etrop Grange Our second stay at the Etrop Grange and everything went as smootly and stress free as the first.
Mr Thompson 03 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange All excellent
Mrs Mumford 04 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange excellent hotel everything ran like clockwork will definatley use again
Mr Obrien 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange Transfer to/from airport first class. Etrop Grange lovely stop over but no mobile phone reception or lift. Difficult when taking cases to first floor.
Mrs Bourn 30 May, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange nothing could have gone anhy better.
The hotel was very good we would stay them again
Mrs Bunyan 26 May, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange The hotel overbooked and we were moved to a different hotel 20 minutes away
Mr Conlon 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange Etrop Grange was ideal for an airport stopover and took good care of our car whilst we were away. Staff were friendly, transfers to and from airport were immediate! Food in restaurant was first class. Would use Holiday Extras again if this is the standard of service.
Mrs Nicholson 11 May, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange No problems encountered.A minor hiccup the 0325 taxi from the hotel was late but no great deal.
Mr Millree 04 May, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange Just a hotel booking with airport parking - everything fine.
Mr/S Kemshell 29 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange Transport to and from the airport was quick and efficient
Mrs Scott 21 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel was easy to find and the staff were very helpful On our arrival back we were picked up and dropped off right next to our car in the car park. I would definitely recommend this hotel
Mrs Chruscht 01 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange brilliant hotel. food good .staff pleasant rooms big and spacious.lovely
Mrs Mcmahon 29 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange Booked Etrop Grange - a fine place however, no lifts but plenty of stairs so not easy for the not so young.very good transfer procedures.
Mr Gilbert 23 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange A wonderfull holiday from start to finish
Ms Wilkes 19 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything on one site very easy to use and good choices
Mr Robertson 19 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange yes
Mr Ellison 15 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange All went smoothly
Mr Butters 14 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange The service I got, both on-line and when I had to contact Customer Services to make a late change to our arrangements, were as usual efficient and courteous.
Mrs Andrew 19 Feb, 2013out of 5
- Etrop Grange hotel and parking excellent.car delivered on arrival back at airport was a bonus
Mudd 22 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Transfer from hotel to air-port quick & efficient as was the return journey. Room clean & comfortable & food very good .The staff at the hotel were friendly & courteous .
Keenan 09 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange All went smoothly
Mcintyre 06 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel was good and car parking arrangements excellent.
Jones 03 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange yes
Nicklin 21 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything went really well, and took a lot of stress out of travelling
Mrs Sidwell 13 Oct, 2012out of 5