Manchester Etrop Grange Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 480 Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester Airport would book again
- 480 customers have given an average rating of
- Etrop Grange Etrop Grange a fine hotel. Price was cheapest I have ever had for Manchester overnight stay and 15 days parking.
Mr Mounsey 25 May, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Service in dining room extremely slow at evening meal. Longer than normal wait for delivery of car on return to Manchester airport. In all not as enjoyable experience as previous stay
Mrs Moxham 17 May, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Etrop Grange staff and service was excellent as normal & the car was delivered to the airport promtly
Mr Broughton 01 May, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Yes everything was as we expected it and we were satisfied
Mrs Brownlie 26 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange yes
Mr Gates 19 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything was perfect.
Mr Smart 13 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel excellent, a very comfy double bed all to myself! staff very helpful; my car was delivered to me within 5 mins on my return. A great stress free experience. Thank you
Mr Richardson 12 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everyone was very helpful from hotel to parking. Everything was so easy will be booking again
Mrs Nicholson 06 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Etrop Grange Hotel - well placed; decent room; nice people. Car delivered to terminal within a few minutes of calling. Excellent service.
Mr Watson 03 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything as expected. All very helpful.
Mr Whitehead 31 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Ethiopia hotel comfortable and convenient. Easy park timely on pick up .no problems at all
Mr Allen 21 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Great value I have used Holiday extras for about 5 years never been let down yet
Mr Tinsley 08 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange This our first booking through holiday extras was an excellent service. We were delighted with our accommodation and its proximity to the airport also the courteous service we received from the staff. Even better on our return after a long journey due to delays (weather conditions) our vehicle pulled up as we stepped out of the terminal building; heater running and car seats warmed. We were very grateful having left 37 degrees and arriving early morning into Manchester to snow & -5 degrees.
Mrs Coggrave 09 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange We are generally very happy with the service. Our only complaint is that we always ask for a twin room and we always get a double!
Mr Havis 24 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange fantastic the Etrop Grange hotel is excellent
Mrs Denver 22 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything was as expected on this occasion and we experienced no problems. Very efficient service.
Mrs Holmes 09 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange I had no problems - everything was fine
Mr Johnson 23 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel was nice the package was good value for money and the cars were delivered to the airport in reasonable time.
Mr Muse 18 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange The staff were exceptionly helpful and courteous
Mr Whittaker 14 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Excellent service very good value
Mrs Ruddick 11 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Very helpful staff at Etrop Grange hotel - comfortable hotel but starting to look tired.
Mr Robinson 13 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel drinks prices very expensive. Impressed with parking arrangements.
Mr Balmer 17 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel and car parking were both as planned. Car parking was excellant with car delivered direct to terminal within 5 minutes of ringing them.
Only issue with booking was that I had input my car details only to be emailed again for them twice.
Mrs Ginnelly 05 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything was fine. The facilities were great and bringing the car to the airport when we arrived home was so convenient
Mrs Hughes 02 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything went very smoothly with my holiday extra booking, thanks again
Mr Molloy 19 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Excellent accommodation, ideal for the airport only 3 minutes away. To top it all they they brought the car to us at the airport on our return. Excellent service.
Mrs Hayes 29 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange The hotel and parking arrangements were very good - everything went smoothly, the car was brought back to us at the airport within minutes of our phone call
Mrs Billington 02 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange a really excellent service. very nice hotel. Having the car brought to the airport was a great help, previously we have had to load suitcases onto a transfer bus. efficient and courteous driver who returned our car.
Mrs Harrison 24 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Staff at Etrop Grange very helpful and very efficient at drop off and pick up from airport.
Mrs Parkes 20 May, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Very pleased with hotel yet again!
Mrs Farrell 08 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Excellent quality and good value for money. It took the stress out of travelling.
Mr Ross 29 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Excellent hotel great staff
Mr Baker 29 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel was excellent at an amazing price. Pick up was quick and efficient. Very pleased, will use again.
Mr Dawes 06 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Very helpful staff
Mr Watson 14 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Room clean, but bathroom dirty, did not raise issue with staff as arrived late and had early check out. Staff were fine. Picked hotel as could leave car there, they have changed policy and now they bring car to airport to collect you.
Mrs Lindsay 22 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange A lovely hotel with very helpful staff. The drivers for the parking and airport transfers were very good too.
Mr Webb 22 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange excellent hotel and service
will definitely use this hotel again
Mr Miles 23 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Excellent accommodation, which we had booked on recommendation from friends.
Waited 20 minutes for the car on our return, which although we were told that it would be quicker, wasn't a problem
Mr Kilsby 24 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything was great.
Mr Ashworth 26 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange The hotel was nice, friendly and comfortable, the transfer to the airport just a short drive away and went smoothly, and the fact that the car was driven to the airport for immediate pickup on return to the UK was a great bonus and saved travel time.
Mr Stanworth 01 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange all fine. thankyou
Mr Jennings 05 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Hotel and parking arrangements were excellent
Mr Redburn 08 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Both the hotel and the car service were good, The opportunity to wait in the lounge during the delay was a lifesaver.
Dr Lindley 08 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Our expectations were exceeded by a very wide margin on this booking.
Mr Mcdowell 12 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange We stayed before departure and on return. Very comfortable stay. The first night we had a room downstairs (no lifts), but porter carried our luggage. Restaurant very busy, but eventually found us a table. Surroundings, food and service very high standard.
Mrs Thomas 15 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange very good
Mr Drew 04 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange EVERYTHING WAS GOOD STAFF VERY HELPFUL
Mr Wallace 01 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange The room was comfortable, but noisy in the morning as we could hear the staff in the kitchen which we appeared to be almost directly above. Our friends faired better with a seaview room. The reception staff were friendly.
Mrs Butterworth 11 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Etrop Grange Staff very helpful. Bathroom was very tired looking and in need of updating.
Mrs Ruddick 28 May, 2011out of 5
- Etrop Grange Everything was excellent, all pick ups on time, and a very pleasant room.
Mrs Quinn 22 May, 2011out of 5