(4 star hotel)
from the airport
Modern chic meets rustic charm in the trendy Mason's Bar
The bar and restaurant areas at the Manchester Hilton are separated with decorative shelving screens, aptly stacked with Italian produce; bottles of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and jars of sun dried tomatoes and preserves. These rustic features give a depth of character to the otherwise modern, chic decor. Relax in one of the leather-upholstered chairs and lend an ear to the flat screen TVs in the laid-back atmosphere of Masons Bar. Better yet, snuggle up close to the wood burning stove as the easy-listening music pipes softly into your reverie. The bar serves Costa coffees and speciality teas, so if you fancy a cosy hot chocolate by the fireside, get yours with marshmallows, a shot of syrup and a flake! Mmm, cosy chocolate bliss.
- Mason's Bar
- 24-hour, daily
As well as a huge selections of wines, beers, spirits and cocktails, which are available 24 hours, the bar menu boasts delicious light bites such as tomato focaccia topped with chutney, goat cheese & fresh rocket, and tagliatelle carbonara with sautéed garlic king prawns from 10am to 11pm. Dig into the same meals as youd find on the restaurant menu, including the Hilton classics; from the chicken or king prawn Caesar salad, or the US black angus beef burger. Tuck into the hot and cold sandwiches, pizzas and pastas, British classics and a number of scrumptious sides to boot.
- "Good service and excellent transfer to and from the airport terminal which always puts oneself at rest. Also pleasantly surprised the price of the drinks in the bar were not over the top for such a high quality Hotel.
David (Dinger) Bell" Mr Bell, 17 Dec 2008
- "The Manchester Hilton was excellent - very nice room.If you are on a budget you can enjoy a good bar meal at the Hotel. The parking service was first class. Will definitely use this again." Mr Price, 11 Apr 2008
See more Hilton customer reviews
Arrival at the Hilton
The earliest check-in time is 15:00 and parking overnight costs £14.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction 5 and head towards the airport.
- When you reach the next roundabout, take the exit for Ringway Road West and the hotel will be on your right.
- If you arrived by public transport, phone the hotel using the free phone at the hotel information points in the airport arrivals lounge or at the rail station and the hotel will send a free bus to collect you.
The latest time you can check out is 12:00.
The hotel provides free transfers 24 hours a day. Book your transfer with the hotel reception, but please ensure you give them at least 15 minutes' notice.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Check in is from 3pm - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs if you need it.
2. Guests can park overnight at the hotel for £14.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- The hotel runs a bus from the hotel to the airport and back whenever needed - just book your space with reception (making sure you give them at least 15 minutes notice).
- The bus journey takes 5 minutes and is free for guests.
- If you would prefer to walk to the airport instead, you can be there in 10 minutes on foot.