(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Pre-book for the best prices
If you're burdened down with trouble, if your nerves are wearing thin, pack your load down the road and come to the Airport Inn. With a great restaurant, two bars and a health club, this hotel is sure to set your heart in a whirl.
Reasons to book
- Quick and easy transfers mean you'll be at the airport in just 15 minutes.
- Enjoy the delectable dishes at the hotel's restaurant.
- For only £5, you can relax in the hotel's pool and jacuzzi before drying off in the sauna. Bliss!
- If you fancy a pint or a cocktail, the hotel spoils you with two bars to choose from.
All rooms at the Airport Inn have a bathroom, a TV with pay-per-view movies, a hairdryer, a desk, wifi, tea and coffee and a phone.
There is 24-hour room service.
The Airport Inn Manchester Airport features a restaurant, two bars and a health club
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
Fancy chilli-spiced, tempura-battered squid with garlic mayonnaise or pan-fried tiger prawns with garlic and paisley butter on a toasted crouton? How about chargrilled cajun chicken breast or baked salmon fillet? If all this talk of food is making your tummy rumble, then the hotel's Terrace restaurant has plenty of tasty treats to offer you. Dinner is served from 18:00, and the restaurant is open for both breakfast and lunch, so you never need to skip a meal. A Continental breakfast is served from 04:30 to 07:00, while the hot buffet breakfast is available from 07:00 to 10:00.
The hotel's two bars also serve bar food all day.
The hotel may have reduced facilities during the Christmas and New Year period.
You can check in from 14:00. You must check out by 11:00.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Airport Inn Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Airport Inn Manchester Airport Address
The Airport Inn Manchester Airport is rated 8.6/10 by 1260 guests.
Arrival at the Airport Inn
You can check in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction 6 and take the A538 towards Wilmslow.
- At the traffic lights, follow the road round to the right and go through the tunnel under the runway.
- Then, go straight on at the roundabout and you'll see the hotel on your left.
Once you've arrived at the hotel, you'll need to head to reception to check in and also book your taxi transfer to the airport for the next day.
You must check out by 11:00. When it's time to head to the airport, simply hop in the taxi and you'll be there in 15 minutes. You'll need to book the taxi on arrival for a time slot either on the hour or half past the hour. A return ticket costs £6 or it's £5 for a single journey. Child tickets are £4 return, or the adult price for a single.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
When it's time to head to the airport, simply hop in the taxi and you'll be there in 15 minutes. A return ticket costs £6 or it's £5 for a single journey. Child tickets are £4 return, or the adult price for a single.
You'll need to book the taxi on arrival for a time slot either on the hour or half past the hour, and the hotel staff will give you a ticket with return details on it. When you get back, simply call the number on the back of the ticket, meet the taxi and go back to the hotel to pick up your car.
Airport Inn address