Customer Reviews for the Mercure Bowdon Hotel ManchesterCustomer reviews for the Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester
- 51 Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester Airport would book again
- 51 customers have given an average rating of
- Mercure Bowdon The Airport Inn and Mercure Hotel in Manchester were excellent.
Mr Dibben 16 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon All great as usual!
Mr Pickering 06 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Sorted out all the things I needed when I had a small problem with the paper work
Mr Smith 04 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon It was dreadful. the hotel Mercure Bowden in Manchester put us on top of their function room, despite knowing that we had to get up at 3.30 to go to the airport. We were woken up to the sound of loud thudding music. When I rang to complain I was simply told that was just background music, the real music was yet to come. Then with no apology were told we could move rooms if we didn't like it. The kettle didn't work in our room. And the staff did not tell us that the taxis wait at the side entrance rather than the front reception. Altogether thoroughly unsatisfactory. We were not even offered any compensation.
Mrs Yeo 07 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon We were charged for taxi in the morning eventhough it was advertised as £12 taxi round trip. Fire alarm kept going off all evening
Mrs Blabey 29 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Everything from start to finish was excellent,we could not fault anything!!
Ms Johnston 25 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Staff very helpfull especially Catherine on reception
Lumsden 05 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Rooms were a bit small. Comfy enough beds but again on the small side. Reception could be manned better.
Greig 02 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Purchased a weeks car parking and an overnight stay at a hotel and everything was 1st class.
Mr Davis 01 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Booking process was without any problems. Staff at the hotel were wery friendly. Room was nice but quite small and no view what so ever. If you book maybe consider upgrading to more luxurious rooms.
Mrs Johnson 07 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon We were stuck abroad with the ash situation and were due to spend a night in a hotel on our return, we were 5 nights late but holiday extras moved our stay to the night we returned(Many Thanks)
Mrs Rice 03 May, 2010out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Because of the volcano problems,we didn't get to use the bookings,but your staff were very helpful in looking after re-scheduling things.
Mr Conroy 30 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Everything at the hotel ran well but we had a few problems with the pick up at Manchester airport and had to wait, but, on the whole everything was a lot easier than we have experienced with other companies. Thank you
Mrs Hudson 24 Feb, 2010out of 5