Customer Reviews for the Mercure Bowdon Hotel ManchesterCustomer reviews for the Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester
- 25 Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 84% of customers who left a review for the Mercure Bowdon Hotel Manchester Airport would book again
- 25 customers have given an average rating of
- Mercure Bowdon Staff very helpfull especially Catherine on reception
Lumsden 05 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Rooms were a bit small. Comfy enough beds but again on the small side. Reception could be manned better.
Greig 02 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Purchased a weeks car parking and an overnight stay at a hotel and everything was 1st class.
Mr Davis 01 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Booking process was without any problems. Staff at the hotel were wery friendly. Room was nice but quite small and no view what so ever. If you book maybe consider upgrading to more luxurious rooms.
Mrs Johnson 07 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon We were stuck abroad with the ash situation and were due to spend a night in a hotel on our return, we were 5 nights late but holiday extras moved our stay to the night we returned(Many Thanks)
Mrs Rice 03 May, 2010out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Because of the volcano problems,we didn't get to use the bookings,but your staff were very helpful in looking after re-scheduling things.
Mr Conroy 30 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Mercure Bowdon Everything at the hotel ran well but we had a few problems with the pick up at Manchester airport and had to wait, but, on the whole everything was a lot easier than we have experienced with other companies. Thank you
Mrs Hudson 24 Feb, 2010out of 5