(4 star hotel)
from the airport
Price Promise Savings
Just a stone's throw away from Manchester airport and connected to all three terminals by an elevated walkway, the Radisson Blu is the ultimate in convenience. Dine in the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, with floor to ceiling glass windows, and admire the panoramic views of the airport. One of our most popular Manchester airport hotels, the Radisson Blu hotel is the perfect way to start your holiday.
Reasons to book
- Connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway - and terminal 3 too, though it's a slightly longer trek.
- Our most luxurious Manchester airport hotel. In fact, one of our most luxurious hotels, full stop.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the airport through the Phileas Fogg Restaurant's floor-to-ceiling windows - and some delicious food too.
- Beautifully-designed rooms in four different styles: Scandinavian, Oriental, Maritime and Italian.
Rooms at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, TV with satellite, telephone, radio, modem point, wireless internet connection/WiFi, hairdryer, trouser press, safe, air conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available 24 hours a day at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel.
No description wrong,hotel under renovation,only one restaurant open gym filthy,will not be going back. Rooms tired and old fashioned.Mrs Rowlands (Manchester Radisson Blu)
Stayed at the Radisson Hotel at Manchester airport, staff great, great location, room lovely would use againMrs Berry (Manchester Radisson Blu)
entry and exit from car park not as simple as could be but call to base both times was efficiently dealt withMr Lees (Manchester Radisson Blu)
No bar code scanner at the entry barrier so had to use the 'help' button - gave booking reference to gain entry to car park. Would be better if the bar code could be scanned as instructed, but otherwise, great serviceMrs Ruddock (Manchester Radisson Blu)
All went according to plan although there is no coupon scanning facility at Machester T1/T3 long term as indicated in the instructions.Mr Robinson (Manchester Radisson Blu)
See more Manchester Radisson Blu customer reviews
Overall rating: 84% by 140 guests
The Radisson Blu Manchester Airport features the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, Runway Brasserie, express laundry facilities and Pace Health Club.
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
The Phileas Fogg serves breakfast from 6am to 10.30am and dinner from 6.30pm to 10pm. The Runway Brasserie and bar is open from 11am to 11pm.
You can check in from 3pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Radisson Blu Manchester Airport Address
Arrival at the Radisson Blu
You can check in from 3pm.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
Leave the M56 at junction 6 and follow signs to the airport. The hotel is connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway.
Getting to and from MAN airport
The hotel is within walking distance of all three terminals so no transfers are required. It's about a 10-minute walk to terminal 1, five minutes to terminal 2 and 15 minutes to terminal 3.
Returning to the Radisson Blu
You must check out by noon.
You can walk to all three terminals from the hotel. It's connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway, and terminal 1 is connected to terminal 3. It's about a 10-minute walk to terminal 1, five minutes to terminal 2 and 15 minutes to terminal 3. If you find 15 minutes too long a walk with suitcases, there's also a bus to terminal 3 or you can get a taxi, which would probably cost about £5 to £10.
Radisson Blu address