(4 star hotel)
from the airport
Price Promise Savings
Just a stone's throw away from Manchester airport and connected to all three terminals by an elevated walkway, the Radisson Blu is the ultimate in convenience. Dine in the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, with floor to ceiling glass windows, and admire the panoramic views of the airport. One of our most popular Manchester airport hotels, the Radisson Blu hotel is the perfect way to start your holiday.
Reasons to book
- Connected to terminals 1 and 2 by a covered walkway - and terminal 3 too, though it's a slightly longer trek.
- Our most luxurious Manchester airport hotel. In fact, one of our most luxurious hotels, full stop.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the airport through the Phileas Fogg Restaurant's floor-to-ceiling windows - and some delicious food too.
- Beautifully-designed rooms in four different styles: Scandinavian, Oriental, Maritime and Italian.
Rooms at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel feature an en-suite bathroom, TV with satellite, telephone, radio, modem point, wireless internet connection/WiFi, hairdryer, trouser press, safe, air conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available 24 hours a day at the Manchester Radisson Blu airport hotel.
No description wrong,hotel under renovation,only one restaurant open gym filthy,will not be going back. Rooms tired and old fashioned.Mrs Rowlands, 16 May 2013
Stayed at the Radisson Hotel at Manchester airport, staff great, great location, room lovely would use againMrs Berry, 09 Feb 2013
entry and exit from car park not as simple as could be but call to base both times was efficiently dealt withMr Lees, 27 Jan 2013
No bar code scanner at the entry barrier so had to use the 'help' button - gave booking reference to gain entry to car park. Would be better if the bar code could be scanned as instructed, but otherwise, great serviceMrs Ruddock, 29 Dec 2012
All went according to plan although there is no coupon scanning facility at Machester T1/T3 long term as indicated in the instructions.Mr Robinson, 24 Dec 2012
The hotel was excellent and the car parking equally so, once we realised that your instructions were wrong! We received valet parking which was an unexpected and very welcome bonus. Many thanks.Mr Cox, 11 Oct 2012
only thing that didnt work right was scanning the barcode at the car park but that did not hold us up more than a few secsMr Richardson, 12 Aug 2012
Hassle free. Could have given follow up on request to reserve seats on flight and entitlement to VIP lounges. apart from those minor aspects everything was efficient and trouble free and competitively priced.Mr Swan-Fletcher, 14 May 2012
Had to wait more than 10mins in freezing weather for bus to take us to hotel from car park but driver very helpful and dropped us off practically outside the Raddison. Hotel excellent and a nice start to our holidayMrs Webster, 05 Mar 2012
ref no not recognised on entry or exit from car park. necessitated long wait at barrier for confirmation via name and reg no.Mr Parkin, 25 Feb 2012
See more Manchester Radisson Blu customer reviews
Overall rating: % based on 140 Ratings
The Radisson Blu Manchester Airport features the Phileas Fogg Restaurant, Runway Brasserie, express laundry facilities and Pace Health Club.
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
The Phileas Fogg serves breakfast from 6am to 10.30am and dinner from 6.30pm to 10pm. The Runway Brasserie and bar is open from 11am to 11pm.
You can check in from 3pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Radisson Blu Manchester Airport Address