Newcastle Britannia Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 393 Newcastle Britannia Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 84% of customers who left a review for the Newcastle Britannia Reviews Pages would book again
- 393 customers have given an average rating of
- Britannia Hotel Friendly staff and hotel and parking very convenient for airport terminal.
Mr Houston 07 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Hotel and parking excellent deal
Mr Davison 13 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel The whole thing was brilliant & excellent value. Mant thanks
Mr Rowlands 15 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel yes everything was very good thank you for the free bottle of wine with our meal
Mrs Benzies 16 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Easy internet access. The hotel and parking worked well
Mrs Harvey 17 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Everything went smoothly. Will definitely us site again
Mrs Wilton 21 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Booking through Holiday Extras makes things so much simpler.
Mr Taylor 21 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel all staff very helpful and cheerful rooms clean and inviting
Mrs Knox 23 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel As usual everything went as planned
Mr Hudson 23 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel The worst bed I have ever slept in !! You could feel the springs coming through the mattress.
Mr Mollison 28 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel very convenient hotel for early morning flight have stayed before
Mr Featherston 03 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Good value accommodation and in effect free parking within 3 minutes walking of terminal. What could be better.
Mr Webb 13 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel everything went very smoothly.I would use holiday extras again.
Mrs Keddy 14 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel excellent from start to finish
Mrs Cannon 19 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Good
Mr Simpson 19 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel everything was first rate
Mr Johnston 31 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel everything was excellent
Mrs Falkingham 11 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel We would certainly use the Hotel/Car parking facilities at Newcastle Airport again.
The restful night before an early flight departure and the close proximity of the terminal relieved us of a lot of hassle prior to and return from our holiday.
Mr Lofthouse 09 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel yes a very pleasant holiday. Hotel as described and the food was very good.
Mr Barwick 02 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel As usual hotel and facilities were great. Thank you.
Mrs Johnstone 02 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel easy to book
nice clean rooms no problems with parking
Mr Patchett 04 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel We have used Holiday Extras 6 times for airport hotel and parking and will definitely be using them again. They are great value for money!
Miss Johnson 06 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Excellent Service giving very good value for money.Our late selection of added extras was very smooth and efficient producing the best start to a holiday we have had. Would have no hesitation in recommending your services.
Mr Dodd 20 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Everything as described but hotel outdated and in need of better bar area which was more like a working man's club. Not user friendly at all.
All right for one night and the staff were very helpful. Room again basic but clean.
Ms Parry-Davies 14 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Everything inc the booking went extremely smoothly. However the beds in the hotel are dreadful! We spent the night sleeping on mattress springs! The hotel MUST change the mattresses they must be as old as the hotel! Other than that the hotel location is great, the staff very friendly and helpful.
Miss Anderson 13 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Price was excellent and being able to walk to airport next morning took away all the stress. Room was ok for one night. Would use again.
Mr Walton 12 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel hotel and parking -brittania/newcastle.Reception & room first class Enjoyed dinner &a substantial breakfast. Enhanced the holiday. 3 min. walk to check in
Mr Staves 09 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel It was the first time we have used a hotel and parking service and we were very impressed. Our only criticism would be Brittannia Hotels do not operate a full no smoking policy which would stop me using this hotel again but no the service.
Mrs Elson 05 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel The hotel was in a perfect location thank you. We have used your service many times and never had a problem
Mrs Hammonds 04 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel REven although I made a mistake with my booking and did not notice till the night before I was able to amend it at no extra cost , good service I would recommend to anyone, thank you
Mr Fleming 28 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel The Hotel at Newcastle airport was easy to find and very convenient. Food and waiter service was adequate but it was a snowy night.
Mr Blunt 04 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Your service was brilliant and we were literally booked in 5 minutes.Excellent service
Mr Pirie 21 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Hotel The hotel staff were extremely helpful considering the situation with delayed flights etc I ended up staying 4 extra nights and they were extremely helpful.
Mrs Mcminn 04 May, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Hotel The hotel we booked, was in desperate need of updating. It was clean and useable, would have expected more from an airport hotel.
Mr Welsh 25 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Hotel It was a good idea to give a discount price for booking breakfast the night before. Liked the large car park which is now on site at the hotel instead of using a car park away from the hotel.The bar didn't really have much atmosphere and the TV blaring out motor racing in the corner made us move to another area to sit and have drinks, also to get away from the pool table! Our room was comfortable and very satisfactory for an overnight stop before and after flights. We would certainly use Holiday Extras again!
Mr Lowe 13 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Hotel our experience of your hotel and staff was excellent and the position of the hotel could not be better for the use of newcastle airport, thank you for everything it started our holiday off on the right foot.
Mr Moore 30 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Hotel staff very pleasant and helpful.
Mr Lennon 02 Jul, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Very comfortable room, friendly staff. near the Airport - we could even walk if we wanted to.
06 Aug, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel excellent
01 Aug, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Excellent and easy to use!
23 Jul, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel booking is very simple and quick, and the hotel Britannia is ideally placed for travelling from Newcastle airport, and has a very good restaurant and small bar which is ideal for relaxing if travelling out early the next morning.
02 Oct, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel The room was clean, tidy and met all our requirements
23 Sep, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Basic facilities were most adequate for an overnight stay. The staff at reception, restaurant and car parking arrangements were extremely helpful, courteous and kind.
04 Oct, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Very friendly staff - very efficient, including taking charge of car parking.Good to be able to get meal up to 11.00 pm.Proximity to airport meant could just walk over.
kelly_pentland 16 Oct, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel the service from staff at the hotel could not be faulted
15 Oct, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel I only booked a nights accommodation at an airport hotel, including the car parking, but this was done simply on-line with the hotel expecting us and the money taken correctly.
23 Oct, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel hotel was perfect right on the airport and first class,would recommend to friends and family.
21 Nov, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel Hi, this was the second time we have used holiday extras and as before a great deal, we booked for our trip in February 07. at the same time. Fantastic prices!! holiday extras is a great way to start your holiday, no panic about traffic jams delaying the start of your holiday. cannot fault the service in any way!!
04 Dec, 2006out of 5
- Britannia Hotel everything as expected staff friendly and helpful
09 Jan, 2007out of 5
- Britannia Hotel very good service. Everything was perfect.
18 Jan, 2007out of 5