Marriott Metro Centre Newcastle AirportBrilliant for shoppers!
- 1 Marriott Metro Centre Newcastle Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
Ladies, control your excitement - gentlemen, look away now. Not only is this elegant four-star hotel just eight miles from Newcastle airport, it's right next to the Metro Centre. So not only can you start your holiday early with a trip to Europe's largest shopping centre, you can relax afterwards in the hotel's beauty salon, swimming pool and sauna. And a shopping trip burns 385 calories - so you've the perfect excuse to tuck into the delicious-sounding dessert menu at dinner.
Reasons to book
- • It's next to the Metro Centre. Shoppers, this hotel is for you.
- • A four-star hotel with a beauty salon, a hairdresser's, a swimming pool and a sauna.
- • All rooms have a minibar, air conditioning and satellite TV.
- • The dessert menu starts with 'chocolate death'.
All rooms at the Newcastle Gateshead Marriott Hotel MetroCentre have two double beds or a queen-size bed, a sofa bed, a minibar, air conditioning, satellite and cable TV, a hairdryer, tea and coffee, a sofa, pay-per-view movies, an iron and an ironing board, a trouser press, a desk, an alarm clock and a phone with voicemail. You can have a safe in your room, but there is a charge for this.
Internet access is available in all the rooms. You can have a newspaper delivered to your room.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Marriott Metro Centre Newcastle Airport features a beauty salon, a hairdresser's, a restaurant, a bar, a cash machine, a concierge, a bureau de change and a shoe-shining stand. Wifi access is available in the public areas. Newspapers are available in the lobby. There are safes at reception.
The hotel offers business services including secretarial services, a messenger service, photocopying and faxing.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
There's somethmg for everyone on Rare's ever-changing menu - it's impossible to leave there hungry.
The menu usually features a wide variety of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, including steaks, burgers, pasta dishes and salads. How about oak-smoked Scottish salmon to start, followed by smoked Northumbrian cheese souffle with cream mushrooms, and then, oh go on then, warm chocolate fudge cake with double cream espresso to finish?
Dinner is served from 6pm to 10pm. Food is also served in Chats Bar, where the menu features soups, light bites, sandwiches, salads, main courses and desserts.
An English and continental buffet breakfast is served from 6am to 10am on weekdays, and from 7am to 11am at weekends. Tuck into sausages, bacon, eggs, pastries, cereal, fruit salad and much more.
You can check in from 3pm and you must check out by noon. The hotel offers express check-in and express check-out.
Rail and Coach
- Newcastle airport hotels with coach travel to Newcastle airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Newcastle airport hotels with rail travel to Newcastle airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Marriott Metro Centre Newcastle Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Newcastle airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Marriott Metro Centre Newcastle Airport Address
Tyne and Wear