Southampton Holiday Inn ReviewsSouthampton Holiday Inn Customer Reviews
- 48 Holiday Inn Southampton Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Holiday Inn Southampton Airport would book again
- 48 customers have given an average rating of
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Booked overnight hotel and airport parking. Good hotel and on time transfer to and from airport. Friendly and helpful staff.
Mr Chapple 21 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Parking and hotel combination prior to flight meant outbound journey ran smoothly and stress free. This is the 3rd time we have used holiday extras, will do so again and have recommended to family and friends.
Miss Nash 21 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Rather a long wait for taxi
Mrs Pigott 08 May, 2012out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Yes to all 3, the staff we encountered were extremely helpful, courteous and friendly in a professional manner.
Mr Walters 23 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Great stay at the Holiday Inn at Eastleigh. the cost of the hotel and parking for a week also included the taxi fare to the cruise terminal in Southampton. Excellent!
Mr Passfield-Taylo 06 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh Everything went smoothly, slight problem with booking which was quickly sorted out by telephone - I think website could be clearer regarding hotel we originally booked on airport tarif, should have been cruise terminal. No problem changing, friendly helpful staff
Mr Baker 22 May, 2009out of 5
- Holiday Inn Eastleigh The hotel is excellent and we enjoyed our stay.
12 Sep, 2006out of 5