Bar at the Warmans Barn House Stansted
A pub thats a home away from home
The on-site, though over the road, pub at the Warman's Barn has been open since before World War 2 and was a favourite haunt of USAF pilots; hence the aviation theme to the pictures on the pub walls. With exposed beams and a thatched roof, the pub just oozes charm and is a wonderful place to spend an afternoon or evening. Its a favourite of both locals and businessmen on a liquid lunch.
- The Ash pub
- open everyday 11am to 11pm
The pub serves everything from bottled beers to ales on tap, along with house wines and a large range of spirits. Grab a drink from the bar and set up in the traditional pub, then chat to the friendly staff and regulars. On the other hand, you could take your drinks out onto the decked beer garden and enjoy some British sunshine, should you manage to find any.
- "Everything worked out as planned with facilities as described. Route description from M11 to Warmans barn could be improved as without sat nav could be confusing. Accommodation first class"
Mr Hepworth, 19 May 2013
- "The overnight stay at Stanstead at Warmans barn was fantastic with a delicious meal at the ash pub was a great start to the holiday,the pick up either end of the holiday was also stress free. Thank you."
Mrs Bishop, 24 Nov 2011
- "Our transfers to Stansted and back were marvellous and our stay at Warmans barn House couldn't have been any better, great service, great meal in restaurant, well recommended as a wonderful start to your holiday."
Mr Price, 09 Mar 2011
- "Very comfortable accommodation in a converted barn and the pub over the road does excellent pub grub. The transfer process worked well as well. Brilliant for early morning flights. bargain."
Mr Beale, 16 Feb 2011
- "Excellent at warmans barn. Lodge was very comfortable and the taking and pick up was right on the button! Would definitely go again when I next fly from stansted"
Mr Milsom, 26 Jul 2010
- "The accommodation/parking etc at Warnhams barn at Stansted was excellent and good value for money. Lovely room, convenient for the airport, excellent taxi arrangements, lovely staff and a nice restaurant at The Ash. Couldn't have worked better."
Miss Moon, 23 Jun 2010
- "Our room was lovely and the staff at Warman's barn House were really friendly and welcoming. Fantastic value for money. We would highly recommend Warman's barn House."
Mrs Smith, 07 Nov 2008
- "Fantastic place.The thatched pub associated with this place was an excellent traditional pub. The room was a converted barn, very clean and had everything in it that we required."
Mr Lupoli, 14 Aug 2007
- "I found the Converted barn really beautiful, peaceful and had a wonderful nights sleep (considering so near Stansted) Thank You..would recommend."
Mrs Williams, 12 Jun 2007