- 82% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 1572 customers have given an average rating of
- Swissport Servisair - Read more Swissport Servisair reviews Lounge busy, few staff and very untidy. Limited snacks available. Would not book again.
Ms Brown 06 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair The experience was good overall, however, I think the choice of food could have been better, Soup & nibbles was not a very good selection for the group. I think it would have been better to have a selection of sandwiches to accompany the soup or generally more choice than what was on offer. We were hungry when we got on the plane and unfortunately, there were no food refreshments available on the plane only crisps and chocolate.
Mrs Mackinnon 05 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Everything okay even though very busy
Mrs Rostron 06 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Overcrowded, poor service, lack of refreshment....very disappointed
Mr Worsencroft 05 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Staff were very helpful. Shame the hot bacon butties stopped at a certain time, more sandwich type snacks would be appreciated rather cakes and biscuits
Mrs Cunliffe 04 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair They offer no food !!!
At the very least there should be sandwiches
Mr Belle 02 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair The lounge was terrible. The drinks were warm & flat, & you did not provide diet drinks for those of us who are diabetic! The only food you had to offer was cheese & crackers. Before a 4 hour flight we could have done with a bit extra to keep us going! I won't be booking the lounge again, even if it was free!
Miss Barnes 01 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair the lounge was really busy on this occasion and seats were quite hard to find together, we had to squash onto a table with another family, this was probably due to Thomson's having 3 planes leaving within a short time of each other and premium passengers given lounge access, even though at least 2 were cancelled and given a spurious reason as to why, the passengers, like us, booked it themselves. other than that the lounge was as usual, a great place to start your holiday
Mrs Lunn 01 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair The only member of staff did her best but she had to man the desk,serve drinks, tidy up etc..The food was none existent and of course the service was very slow. The total experience was not good. I will never use this facility again and have and will continue to pass my comments on to as many friends as possible.
Mr Lonsdale 30 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Service was great
Mrs Lilley 30 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair everything ok
Mr Parker 27 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Overbooked so there was not enough seats during our times lot. I have used the escape lounge at Manchester previously which wS a much better experience.
The lounge was noisy with children and we left early to sit in the main airport as it was quieter.
However during our time at the swissport lounge and staff worked very hard to cope with the numbers of people and were exemplary.
I would not use this lounge again and will use the escape lounge in the future as there is enough seats in there.
Mr Conway 27 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Staff on the desk weren't as welcoming as on previous visits and it was a bit cramped with seats very close together. But the bar staff were lovely and the bacon rolls a delight :-)
Ms Mclaughlin 22 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair we were greeted at reception by being told in no uncertain terms that the lounge was full. The options were either ask Holiday Extras for a refund or stand and wait for a seat. The concept is sold on the fact that you are guaranteed a seat? The drinks service was disorganised, they serve wine and spirits, but then you have to track down mixers, cordials etc. Vodka, lime and soda meant three different locations to make drink. they ran out of rose wine completely. Food was limited, soup was from a packet, only cheese and biscuits, cake and nibbles. they closed at 5pm but didn't really want to serve anyone after around 4.30 as they were packing up to close. not a pleasant experience, and certainly not worth the money. Secret Escapes every time for me now!
Mrs Haycock 21 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Facilities were nice and the staff were helpful. The check in systems seems a little clumber some and not very efficient considering it was prebooked. Only having soup as the food option at lunch seemed a bit limited.
Mr Hurcomb 20 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Was full with nowhere to sit.
Mrs Jane 20 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair A bit too busy. Slow service at bar as only one person serving
Mrs Kane 20 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair The lounge was rediculously over loaded. No where to sit all tables covered in rubbish
Mrs Holt 19 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Very busy,no sandwiches , not enough seets, need more flight boards only one
Ms Bowdidge 19 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair It was over crowded and dirty, the staff didn't clean the tables and the selection of food was poor
Mr Roebuck 19 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Would have been nice to have another choice of hot food other than bacon sandwich
Mrs Griffiths 20 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Not the best of lounges for views , service and food good , it was very busy at the time
Mr Blades 18 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Yes everything was great, thanks!
Bacon rolls super.
Mr Menzies 17 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Swissport Servisair Very poor selection of food on offer , soup, no sandwich option, kept waiting to be served at the bar
Mr Gilmour 15 Sep, 2015out of 5