to the airport
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -1.76787
Airparks Drop and Go Address
Airparks Drop and Go,
100 Mackadown Lane,
DirectionsThere is redevelopment work around the airport, so please allow extra time to get to the airport. This will involve Lane 1 being closed on Airport Way between the Bird Island Roundabout and the Hermes Roundabout on 27th February until Friday 19th May.
From Monday 13th March until Saturday 29th April, Lane 1 will be closed on Concorde Road between the Hermes Roundabout and the Drop & Go exit.
- Leave the M42 at Junction 6 and stay in the left lane to take the A45 exit to Birmingham East Airport/NEC & Coventry.
- At Bickenhill Interchange roundabout take the fourth exit onto the A45 slip road to Birmingham/Birmingham International Airport.
- Merge onto Coventry Road/A45 and stay left.
- Take the exit, almost immediately, towards Solihull/Southampton/Bickenhill/Catherine-de-Barnes and stay left.
- Keep left at the fork and follow signs for the airport.
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto Airport Way/B4438.
- Take the first exit at the next roundabout onto Bickenhill Lane/B4438.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit to stay on Bickenhill Lane/B4438.
- Take the second exit at the next roundabout onto Bickenhill Parkway/B4438.
- Take the first exit, almost immediately, onto Coleshill Heath Road. Take the first exit at the roundabout onto Bickenhill Road. Bear right, continuing on Bickenhill Road. Continue onto Station Road. Take the second exit at the roundabout onto Holly Lane. At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Tile Cross Road. Turn left onto Tile Cross Road. Turn left again onto Mackadown Lane. You’ll find Airparks on the right.