Directions to Angloparks Meet and GreetDirections to Angloparks Meet and Greet
- 86 Birmingham Angloparks Meet and Greet ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 14 mins
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
Birmingham Angloparks Meet and Greet,
100 Mackadown Lane,
More info: Birmingham Angloparks Meet and Greet
Directions- Leave the M42 at junction 6 and take the A45 towards Birmingham City Centre.
- Pass through one set of traffic lights. You'll see the Holiday Inn on the right.
- Pass through another set of traffic lights.
- At the third traffic lights, go straight on, passing Morrisons on your left.
- At the next traffic lights, get into the right hand lane, following signs for Garretts Green.
- Take a right onto Sheaf Lane.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit.
- After half a mile, turn left onto Mackadown Lane.
- Airparks will be on the left, just before the railway bridge.