Safe and Convenient Parking
Wherever your holiday takes you, you can be sure your car is in safe hands at this Doncaster airport car park. What's more, it's located directly opposite the terminal, so you can forget about transfers and just walk there. This is a fully flexible package too, so for a bit more money, you get the security of being able to change or cancel your booking.
Reasons to book Doncaster Robin Hood Airport Parking
- Don't want the hassle of catching a transfer bus? Great news, the Robin Hood car park is opposite the terminal and is within easy walking distance.
- Be one of the 14,000 happy passengers who book their Doncaster parking with us.
- Convenient airport parking at a low price.
- Secured airport parking with barriers, CCTV and site patrols.
- Car park attendant visible on site within the car park to help with any queries.
Arrival at Doncaster Robin Hood Airport Parking
Drive up to the entry barrier. The barrier will read the vehicle registration plate and issue you with a ticket - it takes about 20 seconds. Keep the ticket safe as you will need it to leave.
If anything goes wrong in the process, press the button, take a ticket and explain what has happened to staff when you arrive. Don't put your car in the machine for any reason as you will be charged.
Getting to and from Doncaster airport
This car park is within walking distance of the terminal, so there's no need to transfer. When you're ready to fly, it's a 3-minute walk to check-in.
On your return to Doncaster Robin Hood Airport Parking
Walk back to the car park and pick up your car from where you left it. Drive to the barrier and it should raise and let you out. If you had to take a ticket when you entered, press the "help" button on the intercom, give your reference number and the guys at the car park will let you out.
If you've stayed longer than you booked, you'll be charged extra by the car park when you leave at their normal rate.
Doncaster Robin Hood Airport Parking Address
Robin Hood airport