Prestige Parking Meet and GreetEast Midlands airport parking
- 16 Prestige Parking Meet and Greet ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £5.00 a day, £39.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
It's all in the name: Prestige Parking is the luxury choice if you're parking at East Midlands airport. Drive to the terminal and you'll be met by a uniformed Prestige chauffeur, who'll take your keys and park your car for you in a secured car park while you jet off on your holiday. While you're sunning yourself, your car will be under the watchful eye of CCTV, and will then be returned to you at the terminal when you land. Why wait until you reach your holiday destination to receive a personal, luxury service?
Reasons to book Prestige Parking Meet and Greet
- • The "Prestige" is knowing you'll be met at the airport by a driver who will park your car for you, then bring it back when you return. The "Economy" is the amazing value!
- • Your car will be stored in Prestige's own car park over the road from the terminal, which is secured by CCTV and staff patrols, 24 hours a day.
- • No need to wait for a transfer bus, just pull up to the terminal.
- • You won't even have to run up your phone bill calling Prestige - there's a free phone in the arrivals area.
Security at Prestige Parking Meet and Greet
Your car will be parked in Prestige Parking's secured car park, which is within the airport grounds. The car park has CCTV and staff always on site to monitor it; there is a high fence around the car park and floodlighting, and staff carry out regular patrols. Computer systems keep track of when your car comes on site and when it leaves. The car park has also been awarded the Park Mark award for safety by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Prestige Parking Meet and Greet Transfers
No transfers are needed - your car is collected outside the terminal when you leave, and brought back to the terminal when you return.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: This is an ideal package for disabled customers as you will be met at the terminal and won't need to cross a car park or catch a transfer bus.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Call Prestige Parking free on 0800 458 6671 20 minutes before you arrive at the terminal. You should have a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Your chauffeur will meet you outside the terminal. They will do a quick inspection of your car, noting down any damage, then take your keys and you're on your way. They'll give you a receipt, which you should keep for when you return.
Departure: When you land, you can use the free phone in the arrivals hall to call Prestige Parking and let them know you're back, or just call the same number as before. A Prestige chauffeur will bring your car back and meet you outside the terminal, and will give you a pound coin to pay to get out of the parking area. You should have your receipt ready, and your passport for ID.
Prestige Parking Meet and Greet Address
East Midlands airport,