Short Stay East Midlands AirportParking metres from the terminal
- 96 East Midlands Short Stay Car Parking ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
There's no way of parking closer to the terminal than booking the airport's own Short Stay car park - it's just over the road from departures and very simple to use. Park, keep your keys and catch your flight, secure in the knowledge that your car will be protected by regular patrols and CCTV while you're away on your well-earned break. When you get back, just walk to your car and drive off. Airport parking as simple as a trip to the shops.
Reasons to book East Midlands Short Stay Car Parking
- • You can't park closer than this official airport car park - it's directly opposite the terminal.
- • Relax knowing your car is in a car park with regular patrols, 24-hour CCTV and number plate recognition restricting entry.
- • No need to wait for a transfer bus as the car park is just a short walk from the terminal.
- • Keep your own keys and leave when you're ready after your holiday.
Security at East Midlands Short Stay Car Parking
The car park is protected by CCTV and entry and exit barriers. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award for car parks accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
East Midlands Short Stay Car Parking Transfers
No transfers are needed as the car park is within easy walking distance.
Disabled facilities: The car park has spaces reserved for Blue Badge holders.
Call us on 0800 093 5478 and one of our team will contact the car park to make arrangements for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has automatic number plate recognition, so you'll need to give us your car registration number when you book. You should take a copy of your booking confirmation to the car park with you.
Just drive up to the entry barrier and wait for the machine to read your number plate. This can take up to a minute. The machine will give you a ticket with your registration number and booking reference on, and the barrier will open, so you can drive in and park.
If nothing happens, press the button marked 'assistance' so you can speak to a member of staff through the intercom. They'll ask you to confirm your details, and then the machine will give you a ticket.
Don't insert your credit or debit card into the barrier at any point or you will be charged again for your parking.
Also, don't press the ticket button, as this will stop you being able to gain entry.
Departure: Just drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket into the slot. The barrier will lift to let you out. This can take up to a minute. If it doesn't, press the button marked 'assistance' and a member of staff will let you out. Don't insert your credit or debit card into the barrier at any point or you will be charged again for your parking. We advise, as always, having a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
East Midlands Short Stay Car Parking Address
East Midlands Airport,