Reviews for Flying Scot ParkingCustomer comments and scores
- 235 Fying Scot ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 3 mins
- Distance to airport : 0.6
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Flying Scot would book again
- 235 customers have given an average rating of
- Flying Scot Used holiday xtras before and flying scot with no issues but felt I had an inordinate wait for pickup on my return on this occasion. Would only use flying scot again because of previous good experiences
Mr Gibbons 13 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Flying Scot Everything went smoothly. Facilities were excellent. No air conditioning in room which might be uncomfortable in the summer. Staff were could not have been nicer or more helpful.
Mr Lean 23 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Flying Scot No hitches.
Mr Duncan 12 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Flying Scot Excellent service as usual
Mr Lennon 09 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Flying Scot Return pick up from airport delayed .Not enough space to take all the people waiting.Would have expected you to know how many people were arriving.Otherwise an excellent service
Mr Chester 01 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Flying Scot Used Holiday Extras to book my airport car parking. Found them to be the cheapest and very efficient.
Mr Lister 30 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Flying Scot We parked our car at the Flying Scot facility at Edinburgh Airport and everything went smoothly. Staff were helpful and friendly .
Mr Winter 11 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Flying Scot Car ready with heater on when I arrived back on a very cold day.
Mrs Downie 01 Mar, 2014out of 5
- Flying Scot Ease of everything.friendly staff.
Mr Shermanm.B.E. 01 Mar, 2014out of 5
- Flying Scot We used an airport parking company and everything was as described and the staff very helpful
Mr Nelson 20 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Flying Scot Well sign posted and friendly staff.
Mrs Nicol 31 Jul, 2013out of 5