Low Cost Parking at Edinburgh AirportCheap park and ride
- 406 Low Cost Parking At Edinburgh Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 20 mins
- Distance to airport : 1.5
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
This is among the lowest-priced parking you can find for Edinburgh airport, but it's far from low quality. Less than 20 minutes from the terminal by a free transfer bus that runs every 20 minutes, this car park takes pride in its high-tech security. The compound is surrounded by an electrified fence, you need a key code to get out and there are round-the-clock patrols by staff with guard dogs.
Reasons to book Low Cost Parking At Edinburgh Airport
- • High quality, low cost - top of the range security at a bargain price. It's in the name.
- • Great security - From an electrified fence to guard-dog patrols, your car's safety is clearly this car park's priority.
- • 24-hour transfers - Coaches run from the car park to the terminal every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: The car park staff can assist disabled passengers. Call us on 0800 093 5478 and one of our team will contact the car park to make the arrangements for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park in one of the bays outside reception, then head inside to check in. Show your confirmation and hand in your keys. Staff will give you a receipt and you car will be parked for you. There's a free transfer bus to the terminal. It runs every 20 minutes and takes 15 minutes to get to the terminal.
Departure: There's a courtesy phone in arrivals you can use to call the bus. Dial 6314 and give your name and details, then wait at stop 5. Show the receipt you were given at the car park to the bus driver when the bus arrives and they will take you back to the reception where your car will be waiting. Check out at reception and you'll be given back your keys along with a PIN to open the exit barrier.
Low Cost Parking At Edinburgh Airport Address
18 Queen Anne Drive,