Airparks Return Greet GatwickCheaper VIP Style Airport Parking
- 93 Airparks Gatwick Return Greet ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 10 mins
- Distance to airport : 3
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Convenient, easy and time-saving - that's what the Airparks Gatwick Return Greet service is all about. Imagine stepping off the plane, collecting your luggage and finding your car waiting outside the terminal. Why not make it a reality and save yourself unnecessary hassle after a long flight. Gatwick airport parking is made a breeze with Airparks.
Reasons to book Airparks Gatwick Return Greet
- • Like the idea of getting home FAST from your holiday? You need the Return Greet package. Have an experienced Airparks driver meet you outside airport terminal on your return.
- • Friendly and helpful insured drivers.
- • The most convenient parking at Gatwick, Airparks is adjacent to the runway itself.
- • Holder of Park Mark and AA Gold Secure Award.
Security at Airparks Gatwick Return Greet
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Airparks Gatwick Return Greet Transfers
The transfer bus runs to both terminals every 9 minutes and takes just 10-15 minutes. Transfers run 24 hours a day and are included in the price.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: All buses are fully DDA compliant and are suitable for wheelchair use. Assistance with your luggage is available if required from the bus driver.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Park in one of the arrivals bays, take note of the number and head to reception to check in. You'll need to present a copy of your booking confirmation, drop your keys in the red box for the correct number lane and you'll be given a ticket, which you should keep safe as you'll need it later. It will also have instructions on the back for when you return.
You car will be parked for you while you catch the bus from the waiting area to the airport. You'll need to show your ticket to the driver.
If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
Departure: You will be given instructions when you meet the driver on your outbound departure. If you lose these instructions after your departure please call 01293 842903/4 when you are ready to leave the terminal and ask where to meet the driver.
If you return earlier than planned, please contact the car park to ensure your car is ready for collection.
Airparks Gatwick Return Greet Address
Lowfield Heath Road,