Gatwick Airparks Undercover DirectionsStep by step directions to gatwick airport parking
The first thing you need when setting out on holiday are directions to the airport! If you've made a booking with us then this we will provide all the Gatwick airport parking directions you need. Follow the step by step guide directions to gatwick airport parking on this page to start your holiday with ease.
The most effective way to get to Gatwick Airparks is via the M23 motorway, which runs south from J7 on the M25. Gatwick can be reached from either J9 or J10 of the M23. Here are directions on how to reach the M23 motorway;
- From the North : From the North of the country you can get onto the M25 from the M40 (Birmingham, Midlands), the M1 or the A1 from the North East. Once on the M25 continue west (signposted Heathrow, Gatwick) until J7. Come off at junction 7 and head southbound onto the M23 (signposted Gatwick).
- From the West: Take the M4 eastbound and then join the M25 southbound to Heathrow and Gatwick. Come off the M25 at junction 7 and head south following the signs to Gatwick. From the southwest take the M3 onto the M25. Head east (signposted Gatwick) until junction 7. Come off this junction and head onto the M23 southbound signposted for Gatwick airport.
- From the South: From the Brighton direction join the A23 and head north toward the M23. Join the M23 from the A23 and continue to junction 10. From the southeast join the M20 and head west signposted for London. At junction 3 of the M20 come off onto the M26 signposted for Heathrow and Gatwick. Carry on west and join the M25 at junction 5. From the M25 come off onto the southbound M23 at junction 7.
- From the East: Join the M25 from the A13 (Essex), or the M11. Head southbound signposted for Dartford. Carry on the M25 through the Dartford crossing and all the way round to junction 7. Come off the M25 at junction 7 and head southbound onto the M23 signposted for Gatwick.
From the M23 Junction 9:
- At 1st roundabout with traffic lights take 2nd exit towards Airport.
- At next roundabout go straight over, following signs to North Terminal.
- At next roundabout take 4th exit signposted A23 Redhill & Crawley. Joining A23 Northbound, get into right hand lane, at the roundabout go right round & take the exit signposted A23 Crawley, do not exit at A23 London and Redhill.
- Stay on the A23 Southbound. At 1st roundabout go straight over, at 2nd roundabout take 2nd exit Lowfield Heath/Charlwood.
- Go 200 yds to mini roundabout, turn left into Charlwood Rd. Airparks is 1.5 miles ahead on right hand side.
From the M23 Junction 10:
- Take 3rd exit s'posted Crawley(A2011).
- At 1st roundabout take 3rd exit signposted A2011 Horsham.
- At next roundabout with traffic lights take 4th exit Redhill/Gatwick A23 Northbound.
- Stay on A23 northbound, at next roundabout go straight over following signs to Gatwick.
- At next roundabout take 1st exit Lowfield Heath/Crawley. Go 200 yards to mini roundabout, turn left. Airparks is 1.5 miles on right hand side.