from the airport
Walk straight to check-in
The airport's own Meet and Greet service is the perfect option for avoiding the hassle of airport parking. Just drive to the Multi-storey car park opposite the North terminal as if you're parking there. A member of staff, however, will be waiting for you to park your car for you while you stroll to the terminal. When you get back, just walk back to the car park and your car will be waiting for you. It's the simplest way to park at Gatwick without having to drive to the terminal.
Reasons to book Gatwick Official Valet Parking North
- Avoid the hassle of parking your car at the North terminal and have one of Gatwick Official Valet's chauffeurs park it for you.
- No need for airport transfers, save time on the day you travel.
- Cars left with Official Valet Parking are parked at a highly secured off-site car park.
- Ideal service for a family or anyone travelling with a lot of luggage.
Gatwick Official Valet Parking North Transfers
Collection of your car is from the pick up point adjacent to the terminal entrance.
Disabled facilities: Valet parking is suitable for Blue Badge holders.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The entry barrier will scan your registration and automatically issue you a ticket. If, for any reason, the ticket is not dispensed, press the button and one will be produced. Make sure you let staff know this has happened at reception.
Drive to level 3, park and report to reception between rows B and C. You'll need to quickly fill in some paperwork and hand over your keys. Follow the signs for the terminal through the automatic doors to the lift. Leave the lift at level 5 for departures and leave through the automatic doors for check-in.
Departure: Exit the terminal on the ground floor and cross the road to the car parks. Go to the Valet return office on the ground floor of Car Park 6. When you leave the car park, take a ticket at the first barrier, and use it to exit the second. Don't use your credit or debit card to exit or you will be charged again for your parking. If you have any problems, press the intercom and speak to a member of staff.
Security at Gatwick Official Valet Parking North
Your chauffeur will park your vehicle in a secured compound for the duration of your trip. The car park is protected by security fencing, floodlights, cameras and regular patrols by staff.
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Gatwick Official Valet Parking North Address