Short Stay Parking Gatwick SouthSavings even on short stays
- 448 Gatwick Short Stay South ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Gatwick Short Stay is the closest car park to Gatwick’s South terminal – the only one within walking distance of check-in, and it's just a short monorail ride to the North terminal from there. It’s the easiest one to use – just park, stroll to the terminal, and stroll back again to pick up your car when you return. And it’s the only Gatwick car park which offers covered parking – so your car will be safe from the elements while you’re away.Book now and be assured you've arranged the easiest way to park at Gatwick airport.
Reasons to book Gatwick Short Stay South
- • The airport's own multi-storey, facing the South terminal and a short ride from the North.
- • Great security with Park Mark approval and CCTV.
- • DIY service: park, keep your keys, just don't forget your ticket!
- • No need to get on a transfer bus, just a short walk to the terminal.
Security at Gatwick Short Stay South
This Park Mark-approved car park is protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence and lighting.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
Gatwick Short Stay South Transfers
There is no need for transfers as the car park is opposite the terminal.
Disabled facilities: Spaces are available for Blue Badge holders on level 1.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Make sure you take your booking confirmation with you to the car park.
Pull up to the barrier and it will automatically scan your registration, provide you with a ticket and lift to let you in. If a ticket is not dispensed, press the button. When you’ve parked, we suggest you write the number of your space on the back of your ticket in case you forget. Take the lift to Level 2, then turn left, following the sign for the terminal. Cross the road and follow signs to the left for departures. Take the moving walkway straight to check-in. If you're going to the North terminal, just catch the free monorail over from the South.
Departure: Take the moving walkway from arrivals, following signs for “All car parks”. Leave the terminal and follow signs for the Short Stay car park. Cross the road and walk through the yellow entrance, then turn right into Red car park 2, where you will find the lifts on your right. Collect your car from where you left it and drive to the exit barrier. Insert your ticket into the barrier and it will let you out. If you had to press the button to get a ticket on the way in, make sure you report to reception to have your parking validated before you leave. Don’t insert your debit or credit card to get out or you will be charged again for your parking. If you have any problems at the barrier, press the intercom button and speak to a member of staff.
Gatwick Short Stay South Address
Car Parks 1, 2 & 3,