from the airport
A fuss free, five minutes from the terminal
Direct Parking is on Glasgow Airport's doorstep! Being able to benefit from the superb, low prices of an off-airport car park whilst still conveniently, parking a mere 5 minutes from the terminal, makes this a very popular Glasgow airport parking option.
Transfers take less than 5 minutes to the terminal and are included in the price. The car park pride themselves on the high-level security measures they employ; entry and exit barriers, security fences and CCTV.
With their simple procedures, short transfers and superb security, Direct Parking at Glasgow Airport will guarantee you leave for your holiday stress-free.
Reasons to book Glasgow Airport Direct Parking
- With free transfers to the airport 24 hours a day and 24-hour CCTV, Direct Parking is both secured and convenient.
- Security is their highest priority, and you can feel at ease knowing patrols and fences are operating 24 hours.
- Unlike many other types of parking, this one lets you park your own car and keep your own keys.
- Transfers are quick and easy, take only 3 minutes to the airport and are included in the price.
- Disabled bays are available for customers.
Arrival at Glasgow Airport Direct Parking
Drive up to the barrier and it will recognise your number plate and let you in. Park in one of the available spaces, keep hold of your keys and catch the bus to the terminal - it's included in the price and should take around 3 minutes. That's all there is to it.
Getting to and from Glasgow airport
Park your car, then simply hop onto the transfer bus to the airport. They run every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day and take just 3 minutes. Transfers are included in the price.
On your return to Glasgow Airport Direct Parking
Make your way to the bus stop area where you were dropped off and catch the bus back to the car park. Your car will be where you left it and the barrier will let you out.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extra on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. No refund will be issued for part-used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.
Trailers and commercial vans will need to book two spaces.
Glasgow Airport Direct Parking Address
55 West March Road,