from the airport
Park just 1.5 miles from the airport at Park 'N' Fly's secured car park. You'll be at the terminal in less than 10 minutes. You'll even be able to park your own car and keep your own keys.
Reasons to book Glasgow Park N Fly
- Just 1.5 miles from the airport.
- Park your own car and keep your own keys.
- The car park has CCTV, security lighting, fencing, entry and exit barriers, security patrols and the Park Mark award from the police.
- Transfers to the airport are included in the price and take just 6 minutes.
Glasgow Park N Fly Transfers
Transfers are included in the price and run on demand. The journey normally takes around 6 minutes.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: Coaches are accessible for disabled travellers. Staff can also assist passengers.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: As you approach the entry barrier, the system will recognise your number plate automatically open. Park and then make your way over to the booth to check in. Head to the waiting room or bus shelter to wait for the transfer bus. Then just hop on the bus to the terminal. It should only take around 6 minutes.
Departure: When you get to baggage claim, use the free phone to call Park 'N' Fly and arrange your transfer back to the car park. You will have received a card with their number when you checked in. Head to the bus stop area just outside the terminal on Bute Road. When you get back to the car park, the barrier will open automatically.
Security at Glasgow Park N Fly
The car park has CCTV, security lighting, fencing, entry and exit barriers, security patrols and the Park Mark award from the police.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Glasgow Park N Fly Address