Perfect Parking at Heathrow Terminal 1
There's one thing better than a quick transfer - no transfer at all. Drive to terminal 1 and leave your car with a chauffeur, who takes it to a secured car park near the airport, then brings it back when you return from holiday. Parking at Heathrow Airport doesn't get any more straightforward than this.
Reasons to book LHR Meet and Greet
- Drop your car off in the Short Stay car park, just a five-minute stroll from departures. It will be parked for you - and brought back on your return.
- Ideal for the leisure traveller with luggage.
- Cuts time taken to reach check in.
- Your car is stored in a secured site close to the airport.
- Valeting with 3 options is available. Please ask when confirming.
Arrival at LHR Meet and Greet
When you arrive, simply head to the Meet and Greet area, which is at the Short Stay car park on Level 1, and pull into one of the pink bays. Then, pop to reception on the lower ground floor, where your driver will take your keys and park your car for you.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
As you're met at the terminal, there is no need for transfers! Simply park your car in the Short Stay car park and walk the 2-minute stroll to check-in. You'll be in the sky in no time.
After your holiday, just walk back to the Meet and Greet area where your driver will be waiting to welcome you back. All that's left to do then is hop in and drive home.
On your return to LHR Meet and Greet
On your return, make your way to the Heathrow Meet and Greet reception on the lower ground floor of Short Stay car park 1. Here you will be given your keys and shown to your vehicle.
You can only use this service if you are returning to the same terminal that you flew from.