from the airport
Perfect Parking at Heathrow Terminal 1
There's one thing better than a quick transfer - no transfer at all. Drive to terminal 1 and leave your car with a chauffeur, who takes it to a secured car park near the airport, then brings it back when you return from holiday. Parking at Heathrow Airport doesn't get any more straightforward than this.
Reasons to book LHR Meet and Greet
- Drop your car off in the Short Stay car park, just a five-minute stroll from departures. It will be parked for you - and brought back on your return.
- Ideal for the leisure traveller with luggage.
- Cuts time taken to reach check in.
- Your car is stored in a secured site close to the airport.
- Valeting with 3 options is available. Please ask when confirming.
LHR Meet and Greet Transfers
Just a two to five minute walk to check-in.
Transfer hours: 05.30am to 10.30pm.
Disabled facilities: This service is suitable for disabled clients. Please mention when confirming.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: In Short Stay 1, follow the Heathrow Meet and Greet signs to the Heathrow Meet and Greet reception on the lower ground floor. Park and register your arrival at the Heathrow Meet and Greet reception.
Departure: On your return, make your way to the Heathrow Meet and Greet reception on the lower ground floor of Short Stay car park 1. Here you will be given your keys and shown to your vehicle.
Security at LHR Meet and Greet
The storage site is fully fenced and floodlit, with 24 hour patrols and CCTV.
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
LHR Meet and Greet Address
Reception is located at the Terminal. Your car is stored at: Business Park Plus Northern Perimeter Road Heathrow Airport Hounslow Middlesex UB7 0BZ.