Long Stay Leeds Bradford AirportOn-Airport Parking
- 3382 Leeds Bradford Long Stay ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £5.37 a day, £42.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 3-4 mins
- Distance to airport : On airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Leeds Bradford Long Stay isn't just our closest car park to the terminal - it's our only one within the airport grounds, run by the airport itself. And we can't help thinking it shouldn't have 'long' in its name when everything about it's so quick. It's just 2 minutes from the terminal on the shuttle bus - and you park your own car and keep your keys, so you can make a speedy exit when you return. With a price like that, though, you could always fill the extra time counting the pennies you've saved ...
Reasons to book Leeds Bradford Long Stay
- • The airport's own car park is the closest to the terminal and you keep hold of your keys.
- • Five minutes from the terminal by shuttle.
- • Park Mark awarded and protected by CCTV, with regular patrols and entry and exit barriers.
- • Intercoms in every bus shelter connect you to 24-hour operator assistance.
Security at Leeds Bradford Long Stay
Your car will be protected by regular patrols, CCTV, entry and exit barriers, a fence and floodlighting at night. The car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award for car parks accredited by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Leeds Bradford Long Stay Transfers
The free shuttle bus to and from the terminal runs 24 hours a day and takes 3 or 4 minutes.
Transfer hours: 24 hours a day.
Disabled facilities: Both Long Stay 1 and Long Stay 2 have disabled parking spaces in area 7. Make sure you have your Blue Badge in your windscreen.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: At the barrier, take a ticket and the barrier will let you in. Keep this ticket, as you'll need it when you come back to the car park. If you have any problems at the barrier, please notify a member of staff. Once the barrier is raised, drive in and park your car, then grab a transfer bus to the terminal to catch your flight.
We recommend that you give yourself 20 minutes to park and transfer to the airport.
Departure: On your return, you'll need to visit the car park's information desk (it's located in the terminal at Check-in Hall A) with your booking reference number and confirmation to get your ticket validated.
Catch the bus back to the car park and collect your car from where you left it. At the barrier, insert the ticket and you'll be allowed to exit.
If you have any problems at the barrier, please notify a member of staff.
Leeds Bradford Long Stay Address
Leeds Bradford International airport,