Long Stay Parking Liverpool AirportConvenient and affordable
- 3607 Liverpool Long Stay Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.12 a day, £32.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Within walking distance
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The car park is situated on the airport and is within easy walking distance. Long Stay Parking Liverpool Airport is the perfect place to park if you're seeking convenience and you're on a budget. Pre-book this Liverpool airport parking today and make considerable savings on the gate price.
Official Liverpool Airport Price BusterWant to pay less for the same thing? Just choose our Price Buster package when you go to make your booking. The only thing that's different is you won't be able to change or cancel your booking.
Reasons to book Liverpool Long Stay Parking
- • The airport's own official secured car park, just a 5-minute walk from the terminal.
- • The car park has entry and exit barriers and a fence and holds the Park Mark security award.
- • You park your own car and keep your keys.
- • The automated entry system recognises your car registration, so drop-off's just that little bit quicker and smoother.
- • No other services available.
Security at Liverpool Long Stay Parking
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • You are able to keep your keys
Liverpool Long Stay Parking Transfers
The car park is within walking distance of the terminal building.
Disabled facilities: Blue Badge Holders can use special allocated spaces for disabled passengers in the Long Stay car park.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
The car park has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR). If you give us your car registration number when you book, you'll save yourself time when you get to the car park.
You'll need to wait at the entry barrier while the camera reads your number plate. Don't press the button for a ticket - the machine will give you one automatically once it has recognised your number plate, and the barrier will lift. Then just drive in and park.
If the machine doesn't give you a ticket, press the intercom button so you can speak to a member of staff.
Departure: You don't need to go to the pay machines in the terminal. Drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket into the slot - the barrier will lift automatically. If it doesn't, press the intercom button. Make sure you have a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Liverpool Long Stay Parking Address