Long Stay Parking Liverpool AirportConvenient and affordable
- 3607 Liverpool Long Stay Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £4.12 a day, £32.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Just a short walk from the terminal, this low-priced car park has automatic entry that lets you just drive into the car park, pick your space and keep hold of your keys. You can be sure that your car will stay where you left it until you come back. For such a great service, so close to departures, you'd expect a much higher price, but book now and you'll get all the features of an expensive car park, for less.
Reasons to book Liverpool Long Stay Parking
- • The airport's own secured car park is only 5 minutes from departures, a short walk.
- • The car park has entry and exit barriers and a fence and holds the Park Mark security award.
- • You park your own car and keep your keys.
- • The automated entry system recognises your car registration, so drop-off's just that little bit quicker and smoother.
- • No other services available.
Security at Liverpool Long Stay Parking
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • You are able to keep your keys
Liverpool Long Stay Parking Transfers
The car park is within walking distance of the terminal building.
Disabled facilities: Blue Badge Holders can use special allocated spaces for disabled passengers in the Long Stay car park.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
The car park has automatic number plate recognition (ANPR). If you give us your car registration number when you book, you'll save yourself time when you get to the car park.
You'll need to wait at the entry barrier while the camera reads your number plate. Don't press the button for a ticket - the machine will give you one automatically once it has recognised your number plate, and the barrier will lift. Then just drive in and park.
If the machine doesn't give you a ticket, press the intercom button so you can speak to a member of staff.
Departure: You don't need to go to the pay machines in the terminal. Drive to the exit barrier and put your ticket into the slot - the barrier will lift automatically. If it doesn't, press the intercom button. Make sure you have a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
If you are delayed in returning to your car, the car park may charge you for any additional parking not covered by this package at their own rates. The minimum charge may be more than the price for all your parking through us.
Liverpool Long Stay Parking Address