Luton On Airport Long Term Parking DirectionsDirections from the M1 to the car park
- 717 On Airport Long Term ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 10 mins
- Distance to airport : On Airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
On Airport Long Term,
More info: On Airport Long Term
Directions for on-airport long term parking:
The best way to get to Luton airport is from junction 10 of the M1. Travellers coming from the south can access the M1 via the M25.
Directions from the M1:
- Leave the motorway at junction 10, following signs for the airport, and take the A1081, Airport Way.
- At the first roundabout, the Kidney Wood roundabout, take the second exit, staying on the A1081 Airport Way.
- At the next roundabout go straight across onto the A505.
- Go straight on over the railway bridge. At the next roundabout, the airport roundabout, take the third exit and bear right.
- When you come to a smaller roundabout, turn left and follow the pink signs for long term parking.
- The postcode is LU2 9LY.