from the airport
Convenient Parking at the Terminal
Walk to the airport? Yes, it's perfectly possible when you book Luton Short Term Parking. The car park is right outside the terminal, about two minutes' walk from check-in - there's no need to catch a transfer bus. As you drop off your car and stroll across, the only thing lower than your blood pressure will be the price.
Reasons to book Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking
- Book the Short Term car park and walk to the terminal - if you're not too weighed down by all that money you've saved with this special price.
- The car park has recently been awarded the police Park Mark award for it's security. It's regularly patrolled and protected by entry and exit barriers, a fence and lighting.
- An official on-airport car park.
- Because this is a special low price, you can't change or cancel your booking.
Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking Transfers
The car park is within walking distance of the terminal.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: At the entry barrier, press the button for a ticket. Then just drive in and park.
You should bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Departure: Walk back to the car park and collect your car. Drive to the barrier and put your ticket in the slot; the barrier will lift. If it doesn't, press the intercom and speak to a member of staff.
Security at Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking
The car park is regularly patrolled, protected by entry and exit barriers and a high fence, and lit at night.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Security lighting over the facility
- Regular staff security patrols
Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking Address
London Luton Short Term Parking,