Luton On Airport Short Term Parking DirectionsFind your way from the M1 with this map
- 777 Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : On Airport
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Keep your keys : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking,
Luton Airport Short Term Parking
More info: Luton On-Airport Short Stay Parking
The best way to get to Luton airport is via junction 10 of the M1. Travellers coming from the south can access the M1 from the M25.
Directions from the M1:
- Leave the motorway at junction 10, following signs for the airport, and take the A1081, Airport Way.
- At the first roundabout, the Kidney Wood roundabout, take the second exit, staying on the A1081 Airport Way.
- At the second roundabout, go straight on onto the A505 Airport Way.
- Carry on over the railway bridge. At the third roundabout, the airport roundabout, take the third exit, Airport Way.
- Go under the bridge. At the fourth roundabout, take the fourth exit and take the left hand lane to the short term car park.
- The postcode is LU2 9LY.
Roadworks will be causing delays at the M1, junction 10 regularly throughout 2014, so we suggest you allow extra time for your journey to Luton airport. Visit the Luton Council website for more information.