APH Manchester AirportSecured parking at Manchester airport
- 1856 APH Manchester ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £3.19 a day, £25.52 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Holidays are about treating yourself and pushing the boat out. At APH Manchester, they believe you can have a quality service and excellent security without it costing an arm and a leg. They also want to get you to the terminal swiftly - transfers take just five minutes, so you'll be at check-in with plenty of time to spend the pounds you've saved.
Reasons to book APH Manchester
- • Award-winning security 10-15 minutes from the airport. And your car's parked for you.
- • Fully secured with CCTV, 24-hour patrols and a barrier-controlled entry and exit system.
- • APH prides itself on its quality customer service.
Security at APH Manchester
The car park is fully secured and is regularly patrolled by security staff. It has an entrance and exit barrier system, CCTV and security fencing. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
APH Manchester Transfers
Transfers run 24 hours a day, every 10 to 15 minutes and take just five minutes to reach the airport.
Transfers run to terminals 1,2 and 3.
Disabled facilities: The car park has transfer buses which are accessible for wheelchair users. Assistance is available for disabled drivers and passengers. Please call the car park before you arrive to confirm.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you arrive at the car park, please go to the reception to check in. Make sure you have your confirmation or booking reference number, as well as your car key. After you have checked your car in, you can then catch the transfer bus and make your way to the airport. A fully insured member of staff will park your car for you while you transfer.
Departure: When you return, please catch the transfer bus from outside the terminal. When you get back at the car park, go to the reception to collect your car keys before exiting the car park.
APH Manchester Address