Meet and Greet Plus T1 Manchester AirportExcellent parking
- 307 Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 1 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £10.00 a day, £79.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : 1
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
You've been waiting for your holiday for what feels like an eternity, right? So don't hang about at the final furlong. Speed to, through and from the terminal with this drop and go go go package. You'll be met at the airport by a chauffeur - who'll park your car in the secured, covered car park, and bring it back to the car park outside the terminal for your return. Then speed through security with the included fast pass.
Reasons to book Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 1
- • Buy some time. Let someone else park your car, then skip the security queues at T1.
- • Conveniently within walking distance of the terminal building.
- • Ultimate ease on your return, your car will be waiting for you outside of the terminal building.
- • Eliminate transfers with this professional and reliable Meet and Greet service.
Security at Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 1
The storage site is fully fenced and floodlit, with 24 hour patrols. This facility has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 1 Transfers
Avoid the hassle of transfers with this Meet and Greet service.
Disabled facilities: Parking bays are available for disabled drivers.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you reach the entrance to the car park, please press the help button and quote your booking reference number and name to a member of staff. You do not need to take a ticket. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter our Meet and Greet Plus reception to deposit your key. You will be given a receipt which you should keep safe for your return.
Once you've unloaded your car and completed a vehicle check with the receptionist, follow the footpath into Terminal 1.
When you reach the security queue, please show your confirmation to the attendant. They will grant you access to the Fast Lane.
Departure: Enter the Meet and Greet Plus reception at Terminal 1 and present your receipt. Your key will be returned alongside the name of the row your car is parked in. Then cross the road behind the reception and your car will be in the arrivals car park waiting for you.
Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 1 Address
Manchester Airport - Meet and Greet Plus T1