Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 2 Manchester AirportMeet & Greet parking
- 216 Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 2 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £10.00 a day, £79.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : 2
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
If you thought getting to and through the airport couldn't be easy, you were wrong. With this package - it's effortless. You'll be met at the airport by a chauffeur, who'll park your car in the secured undercover car park and bring it back to you on your return. And the VIP treatment doesn't stop there - you'll get access to the fast lane through security.
Reasons to book Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 2
- • Buy some time. Let someone else park your car, then skip the security queues at T2.
- • Conveniently within walking distance of the Terminal 2.
- • Ultimate ease upon your return, your car will be waiting for you outside of the airport.
- • Forget the need for transfers with this professional and reliable Meet and Greet service.
Security at Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 2
The storage site is fully fenced and floodlit, with 24 hour patrols. This facility has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 2 Transfers
No hassle of transfer procedures as this is a meet and greet service.
Disabled facilities: Parking bays are available for disabled drivers.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you reach the entrance to the car park, please press the help button and quote your booking reference number and name to a member of staff. You do not need to take a ticket. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter the Meet and Greet Plus reception to deposit your key. You will be given a receipt which you should keep safe for your return.
Once you've unloaded your car and completed a vehicle check with the receptionist, follow the footpath into Terminal 2.
When you reach the security queue, please show your confirmation to the attendant. They will grant you access to the Fast Lane.
Departure: Enter the Meet and Greet Plus reception at Terminal 2 and present your receipt. Your key will be returned alongside details of where your car is parked in the returns area, near the office.
Manchester Meet and Greet Plus Terminal 2 Address
Manchester Airport - Meet and Greet Plus T2