Meet & Greet Manchester Airport Terminal 2Quick transfers to T2
- 2652 Manchester Meet and Greet T2 ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.25 a day, £49.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : 2
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Start and finish your holiday in style by booking Manchester Airport - Meet and Greet T2. Simply drive to the entrance of the car park, drop off your car and follow the footpath into the Terminal. Yes - it really is that easy. It's your holiday after all so why shouldn't you feel like a VIP?
Reasons to book Manchester Meet and Greet T2
- • Have your car parked for you, while you walk to Terminal 2.
- • Great for families, disabled customers or business travellers. It's just a few minutes' walk to check-in.
- • Your car is stored at a secured Park Mark-awarded car park.
Security at Manchester Meet and Greet T2
The storage site at Terminal 2 has been awarded the national security award Park Mark. Park Mark is accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers and before a car park can be awarded they have to be throughly inspected by the police and once approved are regularly reinspected. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Manchester Meet and Greet T2 Transfers
If you'd prefer a convenient and stress-free arrival at Manchester Airport the valet parking service is ideal. Instead of having to spend valuable time finding a parking space and taking a transfer to the airport, with valet parking you can simply pull up near the airport and proceed straight to check-in in the knowledge that the rest is looked after for you.
Disabled facilities: Meet and Greet parking is ideal for guests with a disability. There's no need for transfers you simply drive straight to the airport and let someone else do the work for you.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: When you reach the entrance to the car park (signposted Valet parking), please press the help button and quote your booking reference number and name to a member of staff. You do not need to take a ticket. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter our Valet reception to deposit your key. You will be given a receipt which you should keep safe for your return.
Once you've unloaded your car and completed a vehicle check with the receptionist, follow the footpath into Terminal 2.
Departure: Enter the Valet reception at Terminal 2 and present your receipt. Your key will be returned alongside details of where your car is parked in the returns area near the office.
Manchester Meet and Greet T2 Address
Manchester Airport - Meet and Greet T2