Southend Airport Parking Ltd Park And RideFrom Maple Manor
- 472 Southend Airport Parking Park and Ride ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £5.21 a day, £41.65 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 5 mins
- Distance to airport : 2.2
- Park Mark Award : No
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
Southend Airport Parking Park and Ride,
More info: Southend Airport Parking Park and Ride
Directions- Leave the M25 at junction 29 and take the A127 Arterial Road into Essex - it's the first exit if you're travelling clockwise, and the third exit if you're travelling anti-clockwise.
- After about 20 miles, you'll come to the roundabout with the B1013. Don't follow signs for the airport, but instead take the first exit onto the B1013 Nestuda Way, signposted Aviation Way.
- Take the first exit at the next roundabout, then at the following roundabout take the third exit onto the B1013 Eastwoodbury Lane, signposted Rochford and Hockley.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout after that.
At the mini-roundabout take the first exit onto Aviation Way.
Follow the road round to the right, then take the second right into the car park.