Stansted Valet Parking directionsHow to reach the airport terminal from junction 8
- 769 Stansted Valet Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £13.19 a day, £105.50 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at the terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
Stansted Valet Parking,
More info: Stansted Valet Parking
DirectionsHere are your directions to the car park:
- Exit the M11 at Junction 8a from the South and Junction 8 from the North.
- You'll come to a large oval roundabout, go onto Thremhall Avenue – it's the first exit from the North and the third from the South.
- At the end of the road, you'll come to Priory Wood Roundabout. Take the third exit onto Thremhall Avenue.
- Keep left and take the slip road up to Bassingbourn roundabout, take the second exit continuing onto Thremhall Avenue.
- Shortly after, you'll come to the Coopers End Roundabout, take the second exit towards the terminal forecourt signposted as 'Express Set Down and Airport Valet in zone D'.
- The Valet Drop Off points are located in zone D at the far end of the forecourt.