Belfast Airport Parking VideosShowing car park procedures
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport parking*
- UK customer help line
- Quality-approved car parks
Book Belfast Parking Now
*Terms and conditions apply
Keep in touch with Holiday Extras
Get involved in the holiday chatter, join our travel community and share your experiences.
Here to help from 8am to 11pm
With over 100 experts in the team there's not much we don't know about airport hotels, parking, lounges and holiday insurance.
We'll call you if you need any help
Phone 0800 093 5478
Mobiles call 01303 816418
- The girl I spoke to on the phone was great! She knew what she was talking about and very helpful. She made the booking simple and I will be using the service from now on
Mr Malone, 05 Aug 2014
- Yes everything went smoothly with our car-parking at Belfast Intl. I thought it was quite expensive for just a couple of days, but we did book quite late, so next time we will try to book earlier. Didn't have any dealings with any staff.
Mrs Mcnally, 04 Feb 2014
- everything went well,but trying to get out of the carpark was awful as the exits were blocked by barriers,so had to get out+move them,we understand this was not your fault,but the airports.
Mr Parry, 27 May 2013
- Pre-booked Long Stay Parking day before on Internet. Car Park Entry & Departure was as described with no hold ups. A totally satisfying experience - yet again!. Thank you.
Mrs Thompson, 21 May 2013
- Our flight was cancelled and we didn't get home until the next day,our parking had ran out the night before but we got out of the car park no problem,well done.
Mr Mcmullan, 18 May 2013
- everything worked like clockwork - the car number plate recognition was a very quick way to access the barrier of the long stay car park. Ideal for early morning flights
Mr Kennedy, 08 May 2013
- We used Cosmo car parking service & found it to be very good. We have used this airport parking for many years & will continue to use it while the service remains so good.
Mr Graham, 16 Apr 2013
- Everything went smoothly and all staff were helpful and friendly. No fuss, no hassle, just drive in, take ticket. On return, insert ticket and drive out.
Mr Berry, 16 Apr 2013
- everything was great at premier-inn the staff were very helpful polite and willing to help at any time day or night.The rooms were clean and comfortable i would be very happy to stay there again.
Ms Boland, 06 Apr 2013
- Barrier at car park had broken when we arrived at carpark and we couldnt get our car in. Spoke on intercom and got admitted but then had to get our ticket validated on way out. Have booked before however with no issues
Mrs Jordan, 05 Apr 2013
See more Belfast airport parking reviews
Overall Rating: 90% based on 9865 Votes
Join us today and save up to 60%
Sign up now for special offers direct to your inbox